Freaking out!

Sarah.Kitchen

Reaction score
Ok so a couple weeks ago, i went to the store to buy a pregnancy test, well i went home, took it, and 2 dark lines showed up right away! I freaked out and then looked at the box and saw it said ovulation test so i was like, oh, im just ovulating, well i still havnt had my period, and ive been feeling really sick so i decided to look online to see if ovulation tests can detect hcg and found out it can, and i have no money till i get paid on friday, So idk if i should be freaking out or not! :(

OPK can detect HCG in my experience. But I wouldnt count it as a pos HPT. When is AF due? OPK pick up the surge before your actual OV date- so that may be 24-48 hrs prior to your ovulation. Are you able to get a dollar store test - or if you have a walmart- they have preg tests for .88 cents. keep us updated!!! ;)

Well here is the thing, today, i started having stomach pains, bad, well they have only ogtten worse and ive started cramping and ive been in alot of pain, but my parents dont want me going to the er. they had me make a doctors appt for 6:30pm today, thats 2 and a half hours away...soo im scared and angry and crying

Hi Sarah! I just saw your post. How are you doing? Did you see the doctor yesterday? I hope everything is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->