Freaking out!

southernbound

Reaction score
Hi! I don't even know if this is the right place to put this but just gotta vent. My baby is 3 (almost 4 ) months old and I think I'm pregnant again :wacko: . DH and I DTD and the condom broke RIGHT as, well, you know, and now my period is MIA and I don't feel well :dohh: . We wanted kids close together but not THIS close. We were gonna ttc in like Oct, maybe Nov. If I'm correct though this kid would be due late Nov early Dec. Ghaaaa. I can't test until the morning so just whining until then and panicking. I have a job that requires me to go on light duty while pregnant. I JUST went back on regular duty, my crew will hate me :nope: and my family will just look at me like "Seriously?" and my brother and SIL have been trying for YEARS to have a baby and they were so sweet during my pregnancy I just couldn't tell them that I'm already pregnant again and my OTHER two SILs are due any day now and I'd feel like SUCH a thunder stealer to be like "Hi new babies! I'm preggers AGAIN!" and just ghaaaaa I can't do thiiiiissssss. Ok. Whine fest over!

You can do this, don't stress! Just take things one step at a time. The first step is finding out Yes or No :)
Don't worry about everyone else and what they will think, they will all come to terms with it if you are pregnant.
Your kids would be very close together, and it would be difficult at first but as they get older it would be wonderful!!!
I always remind myself that millions of women have had kids that close together, and the majority of them did it without washing machines or even running water. So you can get through it whatever happens :flower:

Who cares about what everyone else will think (although I understand why you feel the way you do and it's very sweet that you care so much). But seriously...this happens.

What makes you think you might be pregnant again? Besides not feeling well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->