Freaking out.....

MomOfWildOnes

Reaction score
I am terrified right now. I want to be happy but it doesn't seem real. Iso there anything that would cause a BFP to be false? I took two tests one from the dollar tree and then one from the drug store. Both very dark lines within seconds. I didn't even think it was possible for us because of the odds against us. We have a 7 year old but so much has changed since him. I am freaking out. I have no doctor or don't even know where to start. Is it possible these are wrong. Now I am freaking out because I am terrified of losing the baby. My goodness. I wonder if it would be wrong to go to the er and say I haven't been feeling well.

From all the research ive done on pregnancy tests I have read multiple times that its close to impossible to get a false positive. I would go to an ER or urgent care or clinic and they can do a blood test to confirm. I hope this is it for you good luck!!

I took another test this morning and it's poaitive too. They come up so quick. I'm a bit scared to be excited. I just am a mess lol

Don't go to the ER, that would be an overly expensive visit just to confirm a pregnancy. ;)

Relax, let it sink in, and phone your OBGYN and find out when they want you to come in. Congrats!

I think it's pretty impossible to get a false positive so congratulations!! I'd ring the doctor if you want to confirm!

It is very rare to have a false positive. Definitely schedule an appointment with your OB. Congrats and best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->