Freaking Out!

Thanks BellyHopeful :)

So sorry you got BFN :(

I tried Reflexology for the first time this cycle, not sure if that is what helped, but it definately helped me to relax anyway. Maybe you could give that a try?

Good luck hun xxx

Congrats, LaraJJ!!! What a great way to start the weekend!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well I assumed when I got a BFN this morning at 12dpo that AF would be showing up shortly after. She's due today, but I don't have a drop of anything. Spotting completely stopped and I got nothin. Had a dream last night that I got my BFP, and also woke up in a puddle of sweat. (Gross, I know.) What do you ladies think? Any hope for me still?

There is always hope hun, what brand test did you use? Some women take longer than other for the HCG to be detectable in their system.

Still hoping for you xxx

Thanks LaraJJ! You are so sweet! I couldn't be happier that you got your BFP this morning!! Have you told your OH yet? :)

I just used a generic test I had at home. I wanted to make it to the store to get a good one, but my night was crazy and didn't end up having time. If the :witch: doesn't show today, I'll get one tonight to test in the morning. My best friend didn't ever get a decent line on FRER until 17dpo so I'm reluctant to try it. Any other sensitive brand you'd recommend?

Aw, thanks BellyHopeful :hugs:

I popped out to the shop today and bought a cute newborn outfit saying 'I love mummy and daddy' on it, I wrapped it up along with my Pregnant digi test and gave them to DH when he got home from work :happydance:

He didn't believe me at first, kept saying 'are you joking - is this real?' I said 'yep, I peed on it this morning!!' :haha:

He is absoulutely over the moon, and is still trying to get his head around it - got a little bit emotional too bless him :winkwink:

I got a very faint pink line on a FRER this morning at 11dpo, then confirmed with a digi.

Fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

Aww Lara LOVE the story! I have thought for hours how I will tell my DH! :)

Well I still have absolutely nothing. No spotting or anything. If AF doesn't show tonight then I'm officially late. Weird cramping on my right side like down by my ovary though. Did you have that at all? Still hoping for a BFP!!

Hey hun,

I know, I'd thought about it for ages too about how I would tell DH, couldn't believe I was actually doiing it finally!!

I had really bad cramping with implantation at 7dpo, and then dull achy cramps from then on - still getting them on and off. They were on my right side, by my ovary - and quite low down actually, almost felt like they were in my groin!! I also has ovulation pains in my right side too, so reckon I ovulated and implanted on my right side :)

Really hoping for you hunni xxx

bellyhopeful..last oct i took a test on the day af was due and it was a :bfn:...later that night at work i started to have brown bleeding..all night at work..didn't even fill a tampon..then it stopped...( i have had that happen before so i waited)..three days later my af hadn't resumed and i tested again and got a :bfp:...so it is possible..mine did end in a m/c a week later but that doesn't mean it would be the case for anyone else..
hope that helps..

Well, I've been MIA for a few days because I was so sad to see AF. She came full force a couple days later. UGH. Trying to relax this month, but find myself still analyzing charts, temps, and forums! Here I am on CD 5, and I've got a loooong wait until CD 18 to ovulate. :(

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Wishing you lots of luck for next time.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back