• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Free' 7 Sling Feedback

Porcelain

Reaction score
I just wanted to give my feedback on my 'free' 7 everyday sling (https://www.sevenslings.com/) for anyone considering ordering it because I was pretty let down with what arrived.
Not worth the $12 usd you have to pay for shipping (and as someone who has shipped out a lot of stuff in my life I don't know how they charge nearly $12. This was a $4 package.)
After checking out the slings at the maternity store and using the plastic baby I was really disappointed in the 7 sling. It's basically a couple strips of fabric just sewn together. It has no cushioning for the baby and cannot be adjusted. A doll I had at home did not fit into it nearly as comfortably or snuggly.
Maybe it'll be good when the babies are a little older and it helps just keeping them on your hip, but I would not put down the $12 again for this sling in any case. I'd rather pay $50 for a good sling that can be adjusted and keeps the little ones on me snuggly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->