Free Bepanthan Sample

weestar21

Reaction score
https://www.bepanthen.co.uk/

just fill in the small survey ;)

ooo i hated this stuff, made jamies nappy rash 10 times worse!

awww really bless him :hugs: i found it excellent on Colbys bum it was the only thing that cleared it completly and havent used anything else except this and after begging my chemist for 3 months to stok it they have and its selling pretty well too :)

I have always loved the Metanium(sp) one !

P.s why do you hide your online status?? we can see youuuuuu!

havent heard of that one before

i dunno why i hide :lol: just havent got round to changing it back again :lol:

I've just bought a tube of this stuff for my Tattoo. The tattooist reccomends it for fast recovery and little to no scabbing :D
Might apply for the free sample too :?

I use this on Nathan and is the only thing that works for him

Thanks, i've never used it, I use Sudocrem for Bethanie but I will give it a shot.

i found soudacream was too thick and gunky and was just more of a barrier (to keep pee pee off) than a rash cream to make it better if that makes sence.

bepanthan i find exceleent and its not greasy and gunky at all ;)

Sudocrem is a barrier cream, but Bethanie hasn't had nappy rash so it must be doing something right. I like Sudos texture and smell. Everyone is different I guess. :)

yes your right everyone is different and every crem effects LO in different ways i personally prefer bepanthan and just was pot luck i came across a freebie hehe

yes your right everyone is different and every crem effects LO in different ways i personally prefer bepanthan and just was pot luck i came across a freebie hehe

Are you sure you dont work for them !!!? ;) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->