• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Free fluid in uterus?

Autumntx

Reaction score
Had my 3rd transvaginal us today and we were able to see the sac:) I am 5 wks 1 day but sac measured 5 wks 2 days. Dr said everything looked great. My HCG level was 9000 and that was great news. The only weird thing was that I have "free fluid" in my uterus. Its away from the baby but it kinda scares me. Dr said not to worry and it might just go away. Next us is in 10 days and hopefully that one will show baby and not just the sac.....and no more free fluid. Has this happened to anyone else?

wow! I must be special:)

I've read abut free fluid in the uterus online. Really surprised no one on here has had it. Wish I could get my picture to post. You can actually see it there.

Only saw this now. I had free fliud at my first scan. Actually I had lots of findings at my first scan that had me worried sick. Free fluid is a normal finding and it was gone by my second scan.

I also had multiple aneohic areas in endometrium, hemorragic corpus luteum cyst. Subchorionic hematoma ( gone by third scan). The only thing they were concerned about was the aneohic areas as they were what would be founf in partial molar. But turns out they ruled that out at 8 weeks and again at 10+3.

but they didn't even mention the free fliud to me.

i had a small amount of free fluid in the pouch of douglas at my first US 2 and a half weeks ago and i had an US today and it was gone xx

ah thanks guys! my next us is in a wk or so and hopefully its gone then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"