Free fluid in uterus?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Autumntx, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Autumntx

Autumntx Well-Known Member

Had my 3rd transvaginal us today and we were able to see the sac:) I am 5 wks 1 day but sac measured 5 wks 2 days. Dr said everything looked great. My HCG level was 9000 and that was great news. The only weird thing was that I have "free fluid" in my uterus. Its away from the baby but it kinda scares me. Dr said not to worry and it might just go away. Next us is in 10 days and hopefully that one will show baby and not just the sac.....and no more free fluid. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Autumntx

wow! I must be special:)

I've read abut free fluid in the uterus online. Really surprised no one on here has had it. Wish I could get my picture to post. You can actually see it there.

3. Lyo28

Lyo28 Well-Known Member

Only saw this now. I had free fliud at my first scan. Actually I had lots of findings at my first scan that had me worried sick. Free fluid is a normal finding and it was gone by my second scan.

I also had multiple aneohic areas in endometrium, hemorragic corpus luteum cyst. Subchorionic hematoma ( gone by third scan). The only thing they were concerned about was the aneohic areas as they were what would be founf in partial molar. But turns out they ruled that out at 8 weeks and again at 10+3.

but they didn't even mention the free fliud to me.

4. Ginaerhol

Ginaerhol Mummy of 3 princesses :D

i had a small amount of free fluid in the pouch of douglas at my first US 2 and a half weeks ago and i had an US today and it was gone xx

5. Autumntx

ah thanks guys! my next us is in a wk or so and hopefully its gone then

6. JaydensMommy1

JaydensMommy1 Well-Known Member

I had free fluid.. All was fine 2 weeks later :)