Free Mum & Baby Bundle Set At Sainsburys!!

Hey all!!

I'm new on here and just wanted to let u all know that if you dont have a printer u can get the coupon sent to u in the post,

just fill out your name,surname and email address on the link and click submit,
a screen with an 'install coupon printer' link will appear, under that there is an option highlighted as 'don't have a printer?' click on this, fill out your address and they will post your coupon.:happydance:

Hope this helps!!

Hiya :hi:

Thanks for the welcome, cool.. someone else from sunny northampton!!

I live at Grange Park, how about you?

Well I live in town at the mo but grew up in hardingstone!! I worked in grange park though @ buddies :rofl:

small world ey :)

Hey,

It really is a small world!!! How great pregnancy and the internet are for making that known!!!:haha:

Just to let u know i got my coupon through the post this morning and rang sainsburys at sixfields and they have them in stock so its definately worth doing...... i love a freebie!!!

:hug:

Having a proper baby brain day but I can't see where the option for posting is if you have no printer. I've tried to intall the coupon printer but my pc has taken a dislike to it.

Susie x

Hey Susie,
I've ust visited the site to double check where the link is and for some reason they have removed it, it was under the part that says 'install coupon printer' but it isnt there now, maybe the site is having probs, ill try again later and see if its back there.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->