Free Photo Book from Lidl usually £6.32

anytime i had to order more because in the move a box has gone missing and think the books are in it lol

when you made yours did the front page not have any colour on (background) cos mine doesnt?xx

mine all came in the colour i set them at will post pictures later x

ohhh, just when i was doing my book i set it so all of the colours were the same, but on the front page it never changed colour, and just stayed white :/
oh welllllll, ordered and will find out once it has been delivered i suppose!

thanks for the link though! :flow: x

what colour was it when you previewed it? mine are blue on the outside like i picked then gold on the insided

i done 1 last night 4 thh wee mans 1st xmas just tried 2 do 1 for oh gran n papa but keep gettn error :( still canny wait 4 mine lol xx

thanks hun yeah sadly i got OHSS from our IUI treatment and it screwed us royally, my ovaries are a mess my uterus crushed and its caused liver damage and effected my kidneys

i done 1 last night 4 thh wee mans 1st xmas just tried 2 do 1 for oh gran n papa but keep gettn error :( still canny wait 4 mine lol xx

did you use the same email address or another one? also sometimes clearing the cookies helps x

thanks hun yeah sadly i got OHSS from our IUI treatment and it screwed us royally, my ovaries are a mess my uterus crushed and its caused liver damage and effected my kidneys

That's a real shame :( that's a right mess they left u in what hospital were u attending if u don't mind me asking. Its such a cruel thing dnt no if u seen that case in the news that women left her wee baby boy 2 fend 4 himself 4 days on end he was 1 years old her neglect resulted in his death she was just found guilty of murder why can women like that have kids they don't deserve and a mother like urself that would give a child all the love they could ever want can't it breaks my heart xxx

Yeah lynne tried 2 new emails not used b4 never tried clearing cookies tho will run a scan on the computer 2moz thanx xx

sorry the codes not working right i will try it out later x

lifes a bitch noone ever said it was fair and i know that, i don't get involved in news about those types of cases because their is large injustic in the world that doesn't reach the news its shame this little boy suffered but she will be judged for that many others who make people suffer never will....

we were attending monklands infertility clinic but my last care was done in princess royal as they have a good department there that actually helped me where wishaw left me to suffer and gain more damage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->