Free Photo Book from Lidl usually £6.32

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
Go to https://www.lidl-photos.co.uk/

Use code freephotobook456 to get the free mini photobook.

The book has a with booklet cover and is 26 pages long.

The offer includes free postage

you apply the code at the end after you have edited the book, there are lots of layouts so play around a bit took me a while to make the book but looks really good great as gifts, for baby's weddings or anything like that i thought they were great to make for your kids like thier lives so far

enjoy xx

hey its not as complicated as it looks once you get the hang of it my first one was a bit all over the place but my 2nd one was brilliant :D i am considering making a few of them :D

This is amazing, I got some photo albums from my friends for my birthday but once I gather a bunch of pictures for this I'll save some time putting them all in :)

it needs asoftware download is it safe to do that?

I've just made mine and ordered it :D (Yeah, I took my time, I don't have Bee's pics saved to my computer so had to download the ones I wanted)

it needs asoftware download is it safe to do that?

If the site is legit then yes - I've downloaded it and scanned it with an anti-virus program, it's clean :thumbup: **But be as cautious as you like - you'll see how it's a software to be downloaded when you use it.

the software is safe double checked it and the book i hear is pretty good still waiting on mine not sure how long they take i have made 2 so far considering making another few

I have done one of pics from our 1st wedding anniversary holiday :D

Can you get more than one for free?!! :D

xx

i used different email addresses and got some sent to my partners, my MIL's and my mothers lol

i got mine today also and they are small like said but they are very cute :D might make some more lol :p

How long did they take to arrive?x

thanks alot just ordered one of my wedding x

was wondering if they still had the offer one might order another one tonight for my mum x

Ordered mine yesterday. Anyone know if you can use the code on a bigger one and pay the difference from the £6.32?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->