free playstations3,wii,xbox and more it's real

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope its aweful, i did one of these and the companies completly harass you until you sign up permanently!!

My bro signed up to this a bit ago...as far as I know no Wii (which is what he was after) maybe he didnt get enough friends to sign up to something...even I didnt as I was dubious!

now a days u cant trust online sites like these.

as my granny says u DONT get something for nothing it will cost u in the end lol

These things are ALWAYS a scam.

I bet its hell trying to actually cancel your order ..

Even in the T&C

........ cannot guarantee the receipt of any product regardless of offers completed or referrals gained

So if you dont get your free gift you cant even complain.

Sorry but I always stay away from Referrals

Lovefilm isn't free exactly. I signed up ages ago for a free trial and they wouldn't accept my bank details which they needed (I didn't know why) so I phoned them up and they said that they take a £2 charge for security reasons before you can benefit from the 'free' trial and I wasn't accepted because I had no funds at the time. They do refund you it though but I didn't risk it in the end.

Also, I've signed up to sites that claim they will send you a free mp3/iphone/wii/ps3 before and it is a scam as they bother you to do more signing up for things and surveys to earn points to win stuff. Plus, while you are doing these surveys/offers, they are getting paid for it, not you.

Like my mum use to say, 'If it sounds too good to be true, it must be'. :D

Firstly these links are not allowed on BabyandBump

Secondly NOT free

There are actually genuine companies out there for those that 'doubt' ...we personally know people who run such referral offers with massive success but you do have to remember they aren't all so legit and honest. ONLY ever worth it if your genuinely interested in any of the offers and friends/family too. Spamming for referrals is never good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"