Free vibrating ring

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
In the scarlet mag they are offering a a free vibrating ring

3 ways to get your ring

Post; Global health ltd ( scarlet free ring offer) global house , richmond place PL21 9RL

Phone; 0871 8710040 give full anme and adress and quote free ring offer

Email; send your name address and quote "free scarlet ring offer " [email protected]

Only 1 ring per house hold / name over 18 only

:blush: :headspin:

Like this one;
https://www.hotukdeals.com/images/deals/125694.jpg

put in for it ;) seen as no1 else is sayin they have :rofl: always handy for a cheeky gift :smug:

They are actually good :rofl: Bloody liars saying they will be 'gifts' lol

nah wud much rather embarass my m8 on her bday in front of her mum/dad/granny...

besides i have 1 :rofl:

i think i may embarrass myself by asking this but...

what exactly....is...it? :wacko: ring you wear on your finger for certain purposes?? :blush:

Your partner can put it on his willy and it's nice for him, keeps his erection a bit longer (I think) and each time he thrusts you feel the vibration on your clit.. least thats what I think it is. ;) not that I know

lol ive just emailed for mine, i think there really good, durex have a new one out its a bit of a funny shape though cant quite gather what you do with it but i will be experimenting as soon as this little bugger is out x

well i wouldn't mind giving it a try i guess :rofl: like Jenny873 i guess i will just have to experiment with it.

but do you think it is a UK offer only? or would i be ok to try for one even though i live in USA?

Me and the hubby have one of these, they're quite nice =]

Sounds cool. Just ordered mine. How long does it take to come Wobbles?

Me and DH have one and he didnt really enjoy it lol he's an oldschool kinda guy I guess....

We have something like that but it actually has a condom on it or something.....we have never used it as obviously once used, it goes in the bin! But I contemplated one at Christmas, as I go in Ann Summers for his stocking fillers, but I got weigh laid by the new rabbit :lol: Not that I got one, but no harm in looking! :baby:

Me too - not sure if DH will go for it - but you never know...

Mine came a couple of days ago - not unwrapped it yet though :headspin:

awww wow atleast they r freebies tht come!!! ohhh excited now!!! :rofl: xx

I had my first experince with one of this when on holiday in benidorm las tJuly i must add it was quite and addtion to the ntie it said the battery life was 20mins well im sure we were going for hrs LOL.

I had my first experince with one of this when on holiday in benidorm las tJuly i must add it was quite and addtion to the ntie it said the battery life was 20mins well im sure we were going for hrs LOL.

wow i have to admit im jealous!!! 4 kids an u still manage to have holidays!!!!

i had a durex one of these a while ago and after use it must have got put on the side and fell down the back of the draws, when we where moving out MONTHS later we moved the draws and it was behind there and was still bobbing away only slightly though lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->