FREE World Cup Supporters Kit

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
Get your kit here at https://www.stanleyworks.co.uk/promotion/supporterskit.

No need to purchase anything but your application must include a Unique Reference Number, which you can get from the Stanley leaflets supplied at Stanley tools stockists (B&Q, Homebase, Screwfix, etc.) or by contacting Stanley UK direct as advised on their 'CONTACT US' web page. I had no problem getting my URN, which I obtained via a very helpful assistant at B&Q. One of my friends got his via their 'CONTACT US' web page.

Hope the above helps and good luck.

Stanley World Cup Supporter/Survival Kit Terms and Conditions

1. This promotion is open to all UK, CI, IOM and ROI residents aged 18 or over, except employees and immediate families of the promoter, its agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion
  2. Two supporter packs are available; an England supporter’s pack containing a T-shirt and a van sticker; and a footballer's supporter’s pack containing a Stanley cool bag and bottle opener
  3. The promotion will run from 1st April 2010 to 30th June 2010 whilst stocks last
  4. All claims for Stanley Supporters Packs must be submitted via the Stanley website www.stanleyworks.co.uk. No postal applications will be accepted
  5. No purchase necessary, however, applications for Stanley Supporters Packs will be required to enter a unique reference number found on the leaflet in-store at participating Stanley stockists. No other applications will be considered.
  6. Stanley supporter’s packs will be restricted to two per household for the duration of the promotion
  7. No cash alternatives or other products are available
  8. Stanley Supporters packs are available on a limited stock basis. Once this stock has been expired notification will be posted on the Stanley website
  9. The decision of the promoter is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into
  10. Stanley Supporters Packs will be delivered within 28 days of the claim being registered on the website
  11. Stanley Supporters Packs will only be posted to the person registering their address on the website
  12. Promoter: Stanley UK Sales Ltd, Europa View, Sheffield Business Park, Sheffield, S9 1XH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->