Freedom Ring Slings Help Again *Update pg 1*

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
If this arrives and my OH doesnt like it can we return this ok? Anyone done this?

He isnt too sure now about the RS :wacko:

UPDATE:

So this hasn't arrived yet (ordered on saturday) - I know this is only a short time but heres why im concerned:

I emailed to ask about delivery (1st or 2nd class etc) as I need to make sure someone is in on the day. I have yet to receive a reply.

So today I have been calling and calling and noone is answering and im getting a little worried. We cancelled the other sling we ordered as we decided this one would be best and we couldnt afford both and now I cant get a hold of anyone :shrug:

Anyone ordered direct from the website?

https://www.freedomslings.co.uk/page24.htm

ETA: the address given is actually only about 20 mins from where I stay - small world!

Why isnt he sure? They are fab and my OH uses it without feeling daft or anything :) I have a pic of my OH with ours:

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/050920101502.jpg
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/050920101504.jpg

Not usre if you can return them or not, cant see why you couldnt though!

aw that looks fab! He is being a cow bag. He initially said it was upto me cause 'he wont be wearing it anyway' then went on about how he doesnt like the RS, why'd i get one :wacko:

is it safe enough? i think he just doesnt like the idea of no buckles etc...

Yup I was a bit hesitant at first thinking how the hell can just material support her, but it really does! Its perfect for Avalon she loves being in it and being held close to me. I can only use it for cradle carry atm cos shes so small but it looks easy enough to use as she grows too :)

Oooh I like! Silly question, but where can I get one like this? Ive never really taken much notice of them before but I think it would suit me and my somehwat already clingy baby lol.

My friend bought from them and had no probs :shrug:

Curious where you stay, as my friend lives near them too :lol:

My friend bought from them and had no probs :shrug:

Curious where you stay, as my friend lives near them too :lol:

im in coatbridge :)

have they perhaps gone out of business? the link to the instruction page says the file cannot be found :shrug:

I got mine off their Ebay site (as that's where I found them MANY years ago, and didn't know about their "own" site). I ordered mine over a year ago, but I certainly don't remember waiting a long time for it. That was with mine being customised to make it longer too :shrug:

It's just up the road from me (well, it is when I'm not on holiday in the New Forest :rofl:). The instructions page works absolutely fine for me - https://www.freedomslings.co.uk/FreedomSlingInstructions2010.pdf

Maybe try calling in the evening, as it's entirely possible that with so many kids, she'll be out during the day :)

That would explain no answer on the phone, can you imagine trying to speak to someone with all the back noise?

i emailed too though :shrug:

i called this morning, this afternoon and just there. she's gonna hate me :rofl:

you still not parting with those flips? :winkwink:

Not yet, sorry :lol: Still need my nighttime nappies to arrive so i have more daytime ones! (using issys atm)

Saying that I think it was her eldest daughter who I had contact with, trying to remember the name! Miriam, I think it was, but don't quote me on that :rofl:

You could look them up on Ebay and send them a message there too?

I'll try and have a trawl through my e-mail and see if I still have the e-mail trail about my sling, so I can try and work out when it was dispatched. I had a swaddle pod in my order too though, I can't remember if that made things take longer :rofl:

i've just been looking at these too as i want to wear baby but no idea which one to get! just in case they have gone out of business, they're available on ebay for 16.50 with free p&p! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->