freezing baby rice?

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
If i made up baby rice with formula milk, can i freeze it?

Asking because i need to make up some meals for mil to give from freezer.

Hmmm I wouldn't do that. But maybe you could have some premade formula and have a sheet of paper that says use say 1/4 cup of cereal with 5 tablespoons of formula....I don't even remember the combos now that made the right consistency lol but I'm sure you do...but have it exactly how you would so it's easy for her to mix up and everything for it ready for her

I wouldnt. Isnt it just as easy to make it up fresh? x

Not for my mil :lol:

Id rather just had pots for her she just needs to reheat. I tried it out in a pot and it seems to have come out fine.

do u need babyrice in it ? just a thought if u made up the purees and froze them , then told her how many teaspoons of rice and how much milk ?

Only some of them have puirees in, its likely me being paranoid too much but im not very trusting that mil will put the right amounts in.
Its done now and frozen and seems to be okay. I made extra so ill defrost one tomorrow and check it

Yeah thats best idea ive never frozen it myself so wasnt sure once frozen and defrosted u can judge for yourself

Yeah, it will be fine. I made a mixed veg with rice for Emma and it actually froze really well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->