Freezing cold, guess no bfp this time either

floborg

Reaction score
I'm so cold and freezing all the time.
Just on the day i usually start freezing, approx a week before my period, so I guess this means that I am 100% not pregnant right as I am freezing and being cold just as any other cycle one week before period right?

no. Being cold can't guarantee you're not pregnant. I was freezing cold most of my last pregnancy lol

It's just difficult to keep hope up as I always have the chills the days before my period :cry::shrug:

body temperature could potentially be a tell-tale sign of pregnancy but its definitely not something to follow by because our bodies become a bit whacky as our period approaches. i wuld like to put in that my body was naturally cold prior to pregnancy and i did notice myself become VERY sensitive to the cold weather. like unnaturally sensitive to it against my skin. it just felt ... yea. intense! this was during early pregnancy, like around the time i tested and got a surprise bfp at 8dpo! all through school id sit at my desk and FREEZE while everyone else was blazing hot, wearing the opposite of me! but as my blood flow increased in later pregnancy, i started getting overheated easily! which helped contribute to my unfortunately frequent fainting and dizziness.

My last pregnancy... I was super cold, with chills before I got my bfp! Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->