Frequent bathroom visits lol

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
Anyone else peeing frequently!!? I keep needing to pee all the time especially at night! I pee twice before bed then wake up twice to go again!!! I just want to get my sleep!! I drink the same as usual! With DD I never peed this much in second trimester . Only by the end of third trimester I started to get these urges to pee! This feels exactly like third trimester pee urges!! Is this happening to anyone else?!

All the time! It's getting worse! When I went for my 20 week scan, she said baby was sat bum down on my bladder and didn't want to move, I think this little one might just like that position! At night, I avoid drinking water an hour before bed and often I find if I switch to a slightly different position, it seems to take the weight off my bladder a bit! That said, I'm up at least once a night, usually twice! And I never actually need to go really. It's so annoying! I'm not very well at the mo and for the first time in about 10 weeks, I slept straight through last night! I must have really needed the sleep! I'm hoping this is as bad it gets and the 3rd tri is similar.. please don't get worse!

I go once, when I first wake up, and then usually have to go again by the time I get to work. While at work, I'll go between 3 to 5 times in nine hours, and then another 3-ish times after I get home. lol

Maybe it's the same for me too then!! It is a bit annoying as u said sometimes I don't need to go that bad but I get the urge!! So I get up cause it's uncomfortable ! I really hope this is as bad as it is because I can't imagine having to go even more urgently because as I said this feels exactly like third trimester (by the end of it too) with my DD

I go once, when I first wake up, and then usually have to go again by the time I get to work. While at work, I'll go between 3 to 5 times in nine hours, and then another 3-ish times after I get home. lol

Loool wow! That's a lot!! But I guess u seemed go the most in the mornings and evenings ! It's still too much none the less but seems like u have most water in the morning and afternoon

I've been getting up between 4 to 6 times!!! I've been having really bad weird dreams though and I wake up because of my dreams and once I'm awake I then think 'I need a wee'. I'm sure if the dreams stopped I'd cut back down to once or twice. No wonder I'm always shattered. Xx

I have to pee twice before bed too, and I'm up twice in the night. Once of which is always between 3-4am. But I'm definitely drinking more now too. I'm dreading the third tri pee urges, I seem to spend enough time in the bathroom as it is already!

It is mega tiring! I catch up on sleep/rest over the weekend, but by Wednesday I'm starting to struggle with the lack of sleep and I'm honestly dead on my feet my Friday. I then spend Friday eve/Saturday feeling crappy. Which is frustrating! Still, I probably shouldn't complain, at least I can lie in as much as I want at the weekend now. My days of weekend sleeping are numbered! :)

Are you drinking a bunch before bed? Most I get up is once so far.

I have had to get up once per night since around 6 weeks. Ever so often it is twice, but that is rare and usually because I woke up for some other reason. It keeps me so tired already.

Loool wow! That's a lot!! But I guess u seemed go the most in the mornings and evenings ! It's still too much none the less but seems like u have most water in the morning and afternoon

I drink a pretty decent amount of water throughout the day. lol

I can totally relate! I get up at least 3x times a night to pee. And haven't slept through the night since about 8 weeks. Also the crazy dreams started this week so now I am just awake listening to DH snore and make all his crazy sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->