frequent feeders?

twobecome3

One and one on the way
Reaction score
my lo is on the boob about every two hours in the day. we bedshare so lots at night too. anyone else have a boobaholic baby?

Yes my daughter is the same, its got to the point where Im exhausted from it all. Going to try getting her in her cot and stop night feeding soon though but no idea how to xx

it is tiring... she was showing signs of beginning to self settle without the boob then we hit a sleep regression around 5 months and that went out the window. i feel like im stuck on my side most of the night, if i try and roll onto my back its not long before shes rooting around. my legs are stiff like when i was pregnant!

Oh god I feel your pain, my daughters the same. I get pins and needles all the time because I cant move without her wanting boob. I realise its a comfort thing now though, so Im trying to get her attached to a dummy but she's never liked them. Does yours take a dummy?

nah, she took to it once on a long car ride, never since. was just a one off.

i used to be able to nurse her down then sneak out into the living room for a few hours at nite. now if i even slip out to pee, shes up. then it takes awhile to get her back down again. feels like ages since ive had some alone time with dh. would love to dtd or jus watch a movie at nite, instead being stuck in bed for 10+ hours while spending far too much time on my DS playing games or online.

i should get an E-reader so at least id be somewhat using my brain..

ahh bless, yeah I am in the same boat. Especially the peeing thing, and its worse now being pregnant. I do plan on putting her in her own room and work on that and see how it goes, I'll let you know how it goes lol! x

we're in a 1-bedroom atm, so theres no place to go, lol. moving to a 2-bed but not for another couple months still. her crib is still in the box as theres no room for it! tho i dont think id put her in it anyways. i do love the cosleeping. just need a moan every once in awhile. i had shitty sleep from 2nd tri on, so its been a good yr since i slept thru

congrats on your pregnancy! im so broody atm....

r u trying her in her cot tonite?

ahh bless I'd keep my LO next to me a lot longer if it wasn't for OH moaning about it :/
Thanks, wasn't planned and wasn't chuffed about it at first haha but excited now :) And yeah, moanings good, and it helps when you find people going through the same x

my dh sleeps like a log, blissfully unaware of me tossing about, just getting comfy only to have to roll back, repeat, lol.

is your girl on any solids?

yeah my OH sleeps well too but still moans :/ Yeah she was weaned early, she eats quite a lot but still feeds at night :(
Is your one feeding well?

Hi Ladies i'm right there with you. LO is about a month and it feels like he uses boobs to pass gas and to sleep and to eat. any tips? I don't want to refuse because I'm afraid hes hungry. sorry so short, typing with one hand lol

haha i do the one hand typing thing so often, ermm i think just before he drops off to sleep pull it out and don't let him fall asleep on it. HAve you tried a dummy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->