FRER, 1/24/2016, Not sure how many DPO - Faint Line??

mtnyogigirl

Reaction score
(Sort of long post - a little background info)
So I'm not sure how many DPO I am - but I have completely missed my period for the month of January. AF was due the 8th. This is literally our first month of trying and we wanted to just...try for a little bit before I started charting/temping etc.

I've been having symptoms like CRAZY. Food cravings, swollen breasts that are SORE, my nipples have gotten a tinge darker, random nausea and I have never had to pee so much in my life.
But we have kept getting BFN's, so I have been convinced it was just my imagination, or my body's reaction to being so so late on my period. Then OH talked to a good buddy of his, who told OH that his wife got BFN's her entire pregnancy - with 2 out of their 3 kids! They had it confirmed on ultrasound and that's how they found out. So we got a little bit hopeful again.
This morning I decided to get up and take a FRER that I had picked up the night before, with FMU. The line is super light and my phone isn't picking it up hardly at all, but I think I can see it and OH does too. In person, it's totally pink and wide, and showed up in 3 minutes.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 14
For kicks and giggles I decided to enhance the saturation on the first image and this is what happened. Looks a lot closer to what I see in person!

Attachments

• IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 42
I don't tweak new frers because I have tweaked myself into false lines. I'm not sure I see a line, but also not sure I don't :(. Sorry I don't have a better answer. When are you retesting?

I see a squinter on the untweaked pic, but I agree about tweaking FRERs--the new curvy handle FRERs almost always had lines for me, esp when I did contrast/brightness tweaks, even with hCG < 1 miU/mL. What I see on the untweaked pic seems to have color to it, looking forward to seeing more tests!

It's almost like you took the words right outta my mouth! Lol. I too have completely missed AF this month & took a FRER w/FMU that I know I can see a line on too. I'm really bloated as well, I noticed it the other day. I honestly dunno my DPO either. I've been pregnanct twice but found out with my first at 8 weeks (I thought it was impossible I could be pregnant) & then at 3.5 week with my second, so I don't really have any advice about finding out at a concrete time.

I can't really see anything on my phone of your line, so I imagine it's like mine. I'm praying this it for both of us! :)

For what it is worth I didn't have a clear line with the new frer until 10dpo afternoon urine and I was carrying twins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->