Frer-8/9 dpo line eye? Crazy? Lol

I see it on both FRER!!!! Congrats is in order I believe :)

Thanks ladies ;) I am going to try to hold out using my last frer until Monday and use the crappy blue dye and Walmart cheapie a to hold me over.

I could see it from the VERY first picture! Congrats!!! :hugs:

Couldn't help myself and used the frer and nothing. :cry: still time but strange I know there was a line on yesterdays and it was pink. :cry: yesterday I dipped it for the 5 seconds today I did midstream. Would that of made a difference? I doubt it. Just feeling disappointed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 27
Well that's odd!!!!
Do you still have yesterday's test? See if it's still pink in color?
I can't make anything out on this one, and as far as how the pee hits the stick I'm not 100% sure it makes a difference unless the cup you used was dirty or had soap remnants in it. I think I've heard that soap remnants can cause a false positive. But don't quote me on that its been years since I've heard that.

I don't have it. I threw it away, wish I hadn't now, but I guess it wouldn't make a difference. And the cup was clean so do the think that's it. Boo!

I heard the new frer are faulty. So maybe the new one is faulty? I hear using the older brand is better.

I could see it on your previous tests but may be the last one your wee was more diluted? Good luck

I definitely saw a line on that frer. But it was so faint. But Definitely there. It coukd be that your pee was more deluded with that second test. Wishing you luck!

I can see the lines on your previous test. Fingers crossed it gets darker. It's still early x

Feeling out. Tested this am and nothing again. :( just waiting in af to show. Should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Boo, was so hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->