FRER are too expensive for this :/

stuckinoki

2 Sticks A Butter Ya'll
Reaction score
They cost too much to suck this badly.
599F32BF-4417-4218-8928-0EC71C7BE656.jpeg

You could try a clear blue pink dye test. They are a couple dollars cheaper than First Response at Walmart. Although I do feel like Walmart gets the clear blue tests with less dye in them, from my experience anyway.

I love the clear blue pink dye! And I agree that FRER really sucks. But your line looks like a BFP to me!!

FRERs do seem to have gone downhill sadly. That does look like a bfp to me though!

I see something but truthfully...I'm unsure if I'm seeing colour to it. I hope it isn't an evap and is definitely a bfp

I have not seen the cb pinks at either of our local Walmart’s, but also living in the city, it’s a rare occurrence when the shelves are actually stocked.

I ordered some pregmate tests so I’ll give those a shot when they get here.

I have not seen the cb pinks at either of our local Walmart’s, but also living in the city, it’s a rare occurrence when the shelves are actually stocked.

I ordered some pregmate tests so I’ll give those a shot when they get here.
Good luck when you test again!

Oh that PM test looks pink!
Did hubby change his tune? Fx Nicole!

I'm with the others, it does look more pink!
Fxed for you!

That’s DEFINITELY a positive!!! The grey background makes it grey looking but the line is super pink!!!

I feel like something is catching my eyes on these39C7B67E-A3B3-4E8A-851C-D24CA1B972C3.jpeg

That second FRER line looks darker and pinker to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->