FRER getting lighter 16DPO.. Please help! So scared :-(

Thank you so much ladies!

Well going to the scan was the most horrendous thing ive ever experienced (im fairly certain Ive just had my first ever panic attack!) I had to keep leaving the waiting room as felt dizzy and could hardly breathe! And of course they were running 40 mins behind!

Anyway, go into the scan, crying my eyes out and shaking like a leaf, but with in 2 minutes she says "congratulations, I have found ur sac and its right where it should be!" Yay!! Was just very very early on Fridays scan!

Afterwards I had to see a doctor to discuss what the sonographer had found, I was so pleased they saw a sac, and I said my next fear is blighted ovum, she replied "well we can safely rule that out as here is a photo of a very tiny fetal pole inside the sac"

So im extremely happy, cried my eyes out for ages after and left with the biggest smile, it's my 25th birthday tomorrow also so glad I can enjoy it now :)

Just want to leave on this note - for any ladies in a similar situation as me please don't get too worried! Doctors are the ones who tell you numbers mean nothing, and it's the doubling that counts, but then they were very quick to doom my pregnancy because my levels were at 4800 and we saw nothing! They say you should see at least a sac by 1500-2000hcg, well I didn't see my baby until 10,800 !!

We didn't get to see HB today as its too early, but due back next Tuesday where fingers crossed we will hear HB

Thank u so much for all ur positivity, you all helped get me through the worst time in my life xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 28
Amazing!!! Congratuations xxxx

What a wonderful outcome, congratulations, and thank you so much for sharing your experience about not seeing the sac with the thousands-level hCG. I'm sure that will provide reassurance to so many women!

Amazing congratulations. The same thing happened to me. Told me it wouldn't grow. That thing that wasn't growing is now tucked in bed and just had her 3 Rd birthday. I've even added my link in my signature below to help other ladies. Now relax it be all Ok x

Omg!! Your results seriously just made my night! That is so amazing! Happy early birthday!! :happydance:

Fantastic news :) and a lovely scan pic too! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months x

What a brilliant outcome!! I'm so happy for you! Sorry it was a rollercoaster though. The more I read of these kind of stories, the more I think all the drs etc cause more heartache than is necessary.

When I got pregnant with my lo, my dr left me well alone, took my word for it that I had 3 positive tests, was booked in with a midwife, then had a scan at 12 weeks when I saw my lo very clearly for the first time!

Hope to do the same again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"