• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FRER getting lighter 16DPO.. Please help! So scared :-(

Keepsmiling91

Reaction score
Hello ladies I found out I was pregnant at 11dpo (10dpo had a squinter) and have tested everyday since I noticed my afternoon test yesterday (16dpo) was slightly lighter but didn't think much of it, so done a 9pm one, which was even lighter than the afternoon, so tried not to worry and done one this morning (17dpo) with FMU, which is now even lighter than my 13DPO! ... Is this it? Am I loosing the baby now? :-(

This is my 3rd pregnancy (I have 2 daughters) and ive been worried from day 1 xx please help xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 193
I'll be honest, if they are getting lighter, it's not a great sign. But saying that, tests aren't made to measure the amount of hormone, just that some is detected, so maybe ur urine has just been more diluted. I would wait 48 hours. Do a test first thing in the morning, and see what that's like. When I've had a loss, they have always got lighter. This is why it's not a great idea to keep testing as it worries u! And sometimes there's nothing to worry about! Hope all is ok

Thank you for all your help, im so scared im shaking, ive never experienced a m/c or chemical before, it's the most heartbreaking thing ever :-( xx

Try a digi Hun, best way to check it's going up xx

I did my first digi about 4 days ago, said 1-2 done another today still 1-2 x

Thank you Keepinitreal, I took another test a few hours later (SMU super diluted) and it came out a stronger positive again, some people have mentioned hormones being too high and to use a more diluted pee, not my first morning strong sample, which is what I done and now seems stronger? Can I ask what u think please? Sorry im just so so nervous xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 122
It looks good ! With my first chemical I had very nice strong lines and then a week later bleeding started THEN my tests went faint .. After the bleeding had already begun.
With my second chemical I had very faint lines before my period was due then my period came a couple days late.
I think your tests look great , I know it's hard mot to worry though! I am going to try hard this time not to test after I see a line as dark as the control.
Because like you mentioned sometimes your hcg is SO high it has the "hook effect" and can make a test line light ...which worries you for nothing !
Fingers crossed for you but I really do think everything is fine <3

With my chemical my tests went darker then lighter until I started bleeding, your lines look great. Alot of people test better with smu or evening x

Try putting a little water in your urine sample. About a quarter of what you collect in a pot had the exact same thing happen to me and blazing positive straight away

I was so worried that I had a blood test done and these are the results, docs think maybe im earlier than what I thouhjt by a few days (meaning id be 5 weeks monday)

Thursday- 1pm - 118
Saturday- 6pm - 291

Im hoping this is ok, they have doubled but that's such low numbers x

If I were you, I'd step away from the tests, call my OB and schedule bloodworks. Then I'd go for a walk.

I understand you're being anxious but honestly you're making it more difficult on yourself with all these tests. Relax, all looks great! Enjoy it!

I was so worried that I had a blood test done and these are the results, docs think maybe im earlier than what I thouhjt by a few days (meaning id be 5 weeks monday)

Thursday- 1pm - 118
Saturday- 6pm - 291

Im hoping this is ok, they have doubled but that's such low numbers x

Whoops missed your last post. I think that they just need to keep going up.
When are they checking the numbers again?

[/QUOTE]

Whoops missed your last post. I think that they just need to keep going up.
When are they checking the numbers again?[/QUOTE]

The doctor called me and said that my results were fine, I asked if I could be tested again to check they're still rising, and she said no, that I don't need it and my results are what they would have expected to see im just early on,

I don't feel convinced, I feel she's just being optimistic to stop me worrying x

If I were you, I'd wait a couple of days and then do a digi again.

Please try to think positive thoughts - it works miracles :kiss::hugs:

Are you sure of when you ovulated? Seems like it might be a week or so off

Stay positive!! Love this baby with all you have and it will all work out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->