FRER gray lines

~Krissy~

Reaction score
What test brand do you trust most?
AF is 2 days late so I know this is negative since it would be clearly visible at this point. This gray line was obvious in less than 5 minutes. Not sure which tests to buy these days! I use to trust FRER but this is ridiculous.

CA16A982-2FA3-49A6-8E36-137DF067FE54.jpeg 3F5CEDF6-6EDE-48D3-84FB-1F4E1AA8B288.jpeg F6133EBD-7697-4A46-B0B7-F9E4C1E3AF2D.jpeg B2DF7564-3CA4-43C2-BF70-F5A0C8C6CA62.jpeg

Ugh that sucks. I can see what you're talking about on a few of the pictures. I haven't had any issues with FRER in Canada, I definitely had a BFN with one at the end of last cycle, no lines or even an evap after time limit.

After being in testing threads for the past few months I honestly think most tests will give you a shadow. It needs to be a clear coloured line to trust it, and at that point I'd really trust any test that showed me a nice clear coloured line. I like the ones in Canada from dollarama although I think they do give shadows, but by 9/10 dpo they've always been nice and clear for me if I'm pregnant. And I really liked the cheapies from makeababy.ca but I don't know where you'd get those elsewhere in the world.

FRER have really gone downhill in recent years :(
Good luck for your next test ❤️

I personally like the new red dye clearblue has. Although I haven't tested enough with them to say they're my favorite or not.

Wow, that is heartbreaking. The price we pay for those too! Darn FRER. Good luck on your next tests!

Same test, just next day. I will look for the red dye clear blue! I don’t think I have seen them around here yet but will check! I agree that those cheapie $1 ones, or is it $.88?! Might be the best. The thing is that I don’t feel pregnant at all. Just figured my cycle was shifting or was just running late. The husband is the one who asked that I test and the FRER was the only thing in the house. I will test again in a few days if it does not show by then. Refusing to buy a test until then because pretty sure I will cave and waste it. lol!

9C70D927-F64C-43CC-AA19-458F07F33978.jpeg

I will probably make a town trip tomorrow and see about picking up another box of tests if AF still isn't here. No AF yet, currently 4 days late. I looked back at my cycle stats because I was confused last month and had my dates wrong. I started testing WAY early last month and when I updated my charts online I realized it was earlier than I even thought. Last month's was right on time when I thought I was like 2 days late. UGH I need to always pay attention to my online charting and not go off memory. This month I logged on since my husband started asking about it since he thought my AF should have already been here. Should I be embarrassed that he keeps up with it better than me?! lol! My average over a year of cycles is 29 days with AF starting on CD 30. I looked at the last 2 years of cycles and each year I tend to have 1 month where I have a long cycle that is 35 days long, meaning I would start on CD 36. Today is CD 34. So I'm 4 days late unless this is going to be my month for a long cycle. If we get to CD 37 then I might need to call the doctor to see about a blood test. I'm also mid 30s now and I know our bodies will start skipping cycles in pre-menopause so I also question that being the issue. I just thought I had some more years before it starts happening?! I've never skipped a cycle my entire life since my AF starting so it would seem foreign to me.

I hear you,

My dr said the words to me when i discussed heat waves, nausea and other symptoms and suggested pre-menopause. (im 33.."Say whay?!?!) so I got really nervous. Might not be that but my mom started menopause at 35!!! so possible..........Oh gosh.

I am crossing my fingers for you for your next test!!! Hopefully its a BFP not a skipped cycle. Gosh i wish i was as laid back as you. HAHAHA Im WAYYYY to obsessed. :p

No AF, but BFN. Just over here waiting for AF to show up eventually. I ended up buying FRER again since I did not see the red dye clear blue tests. I will have to maybe look for those online in the future. Here is today’s test just for the fun of it. Looks completely BFN to me.

B4D6E7A3-460E-48AD-B37E-82B8F0A81D0A.jpeg 6C76FB79-909A-47CF-BFF0-65F4FFF914D3.jpeg

Today’s FRER. I ordered some cheapies in a brand I had never tried on Amazon. They should be here this weekend so no more wasting big $$ on FRER while I keep waiting on my AF. Officially the longest cycle I’ve ever had since I decided to start tracking my cycle over 17 years ago. Nerve wracking.

4EE96639-36A1-4CEB-8D38-03245B93AC77.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->