FRER help!

todmommy4568

Mom of 1 expecting #2
Reaction score
I took this FRER this morning. I saw the line and waited to make sure it was really a line, I put a flashlight behind it to make sure it was a line (which it was), then I waited about 5 minutes to make sure it stayed there :haha: So after all this I went to take a shower and when I got done I swear the line is no longer there. I am so frustrated and confused and I can't tell if the line I have there has any color. Anyone have any experience with disappearing lines? Or have any input?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 55
I've been finding that FRER are sometimes giving a line (faint but there) for a time after taking the test. I've been convinced last cycle that I was pregnant because of this. Around 3-5 mins after taking the test I had a Line which was there and then disappeared around 10 mins in- not pregnant.
Gutting!
The following 3 days of FRER I had not even a hint of a line.
Test tomorrow and you should know for sure. Best of luck I hope it's the start of your BFP!

I'm sorry. This happens to me a lot with the new frer. There seems to be a line within ge time limit, but then it just disappears. Unfortunately, those experiences never resulted in a bfp for me. But that doesn't mean it won't for you! Also was it fmu? I found these tests do not work for me with fmu.

I can still see a line on that test. Good luck for when you test again xx

Hmm I'm not seeing a line just yet, but I believe you that there's something there IRL.

Just wanted to echo what others have said about these new FRERs though--I got many squinters on them under the time limit, but then had betas come back <1. So for me, my method with a FRER is to discard it if I don't see a line right away when I look. I don't do the squint/tweak/look closely test anymore because those methods burned me!

Hoping this is your BFP though, and that the line you see gets darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->