FRER indent line pink edges 8dpo 1 hr hold

elociN

Reaction score
Hi all
I am 8dpo and since I never tested this early decided to use the FRER and a boots cheapy (5 for a fiver) I had in the house. The only thing is it was after only one hour or so hold, just experimenting (as there is a very very slim chance I might be pr. The earliest I ever got a hint of a positive was 10 dpo with my youngest daughter and it was bright pink.
Today I was not expecting to see anything but took FRER apart (stupid I know) expecting to see a grey indent but it dried with pink edges. I have had neg FRERs with a grey indent before but it never had pick edges. Is it smth new they have? Might it be dye run? Has anyone else experienced anyting similar? The boots test is a BFN as you can see
32793205611_0600e1d567.jpg
[/url]2017-02-15_03-08-18 by elociN_5, on Flickr[/IMG]

They are super dry tests and shouldnt be considered in my experience but huge luck on the next test. X

Thanks, it's too early I know, am sort of excited to test again tomorrow or friday, would be interesting to see. I am just a bit surprised by the pink line (it is now all pink) when drying. Never experienced it before, only dry grey indents on FRER.

Thanks, it's too early I know, am sort of excited to test again tomorrow or friday, would be interesting to see. I am just a bit surprised by the pink line (it is now all pink) when drying. Never experienced it before, only dry grey indents on FRER.

Every time I take apart a frer , it dries pink like that. So I've learned not to take them apart anymore! :dohh: I hope you get a nice line next time you test! :)

Every time I take apart a frer , it dries pink like that. So I've learned not to take them apart anymore! :dohh: I hope you get a nice line next time you test! :)
I have heard this in another thread, and googled the pink indent too. Really weird.
I took a frer apart a few months ago and it dried with just a clear indent line visible and no pink. Took one apart today pm and took it apart before it dried and it started turning pink. The photos are of today's frer before and after it dried.
32094767144_c50e51b290.jpg
[/url]2017-02-16_06-17-50 by elociN_5, on Flickr[/IMG]
2017-02-16_07-30-26 by elociN_5, on Flickr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back