Frer keeps giving faint positives...

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
So starting to think first response have gone crap. They used to never give indents or hardly evans

This is how most of the last frer have been within the time limit

20190208_145126.jpg 20190208_143317.jpg

Can you see a line?

No idea im bf my baby. Were not using anything but i keep getting on off spotting so not sure whats going on. But clearblue was neg i just think frer have gone so bad.

Yeah you can usually always see an indent line on frers. A lot of women have been having trouble with that on here lately because the indent line can look like a v faint positive which can be quite upsetting. I think when it’s the start of a real line on frer you just know tho!

Having said that I do see a faint line on your test so if you test again in a day or two you’ll know for sure if it was the start of something or just that horrible indent.

I see something and it looks to have color. One thing I have noticed with the frers is that on the back of them, they have lines and of they picture is taken with the right lighting or held up to light they show through and one seems to be right exactly where the second would be. But yours looks like a true line to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->