Frer possible duds?

Talia12

Reaction score
I took a frer this morning at around 8, possible 7, dpo (based on my dates although I was under the impression I wasn't ovulating at the moment). I did it on a whim because I felt a bit funny and I was sitting on the toilet with the cupboard in arms reach so...
At first nothing came up, then about 15 minutes later I looked again and there was a definite faint line. I did an IC and that was a stark negative.
I went out all day, came home and did another frer. Within 3 minutes a faint line had come up. Did another IC, stark negative again. Is it possible that I got dud frers? They were both from the same 2-pack. I don't know what to think.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 102
Looks positive! I doubt 2 are wrong. Retest with fmu:)

That def looks positive to me could you try a digital??

Thank you ladies...I just tested again FMU and there's definitely a line. This was within 5 minutes of the test. Are the ICs coming up - because they're just less sensitive? I've read about people having false + with frer recently...so I still feel I can't trust this even though there's clearly a line...!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 76
Id leave a digi for another day or so but the FRER are definitely positive!
If you're in the uk- superdrug are really good too.

Thank you!
I am going to try clear blue today, not digital. And digital tomorrow and/or superdrug if I'm still unsure (I can't get to superdrug today but thank you so much for the tip)

I had positives on super drug from 11dpo this pregnancy and the ic's were stark white negative till 14dpo. I would believe the frer.

So I took a CB this morning and this was the result...IC when I got home and got this...
I'm absolutely stunned!!!!!!
Im still going to take a digi tomorrow...I need to see the word spelt out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 41
Thank you so much...I still don't believe it and am convincing myself the tests are somehow wrong, or I have some kind of hormone imbalance causing this....... I think I need to get this into my head!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->