Frer Progression- Chemical?

Oh Maltese I'm sorry to hear this. Chemicals are so frustrating and upsetting but it doesn't necessarily mean you have bad quality eggs - many women have CP's and go on to conceive healthy bubs. All the best for the future xx

Wish she was diagnosed with an egg quality issue, so that's why it's a concern to her. I think she explained it on pg2?

Wish she was diagnosed with an egg quality issue, so that's why it's a concern to her. I think she explained it on pg2?

Thank you Stillpraying, I did read that :) I was trying to give Maltese some hope that it doesn't mean she can't go on to conceive a healthy baby. She said she either has no eggs or bad quality eggs - to me that means it is quite possible that she still has some good quality eggs also - just as women without DOR have normal eggs but still have CP's too, maybe this was just a chance early miscarriage like other women have. Granted I don't have experience with this issue so I'm sorry if my post came across as insensitive or misinformed xx

Thank you Stillpraying, I did read that :) I was trying to give Maltese some hope that it doesn't mean she can't go on to conceive a healthy baby. She said she either has no eggs or bad quality eggs - to me that means it is quite possible that she still has some good quality eggs also - just as women without DOR have normal eggs but still have CP's too, maybe this was just a chance early miscarriage like other women have. Granted I don't have experience with this issue so I'm sorry if my post came across as insensitive or misinformed xx

Not insensitive at all! I am diagnosed DOR but I am not sure whether on top of the little bit of eggs I have left they are also bad quality!! I am meeting with an RE today for further testing and dh and I will keep trying. You guys are all too sweet and too kind <3

Curious, how long did it take to get pregnant with your son?

Hope your appointment goes well today!

Curious, how long did it take to get pregnant with your son?

Hope your appointment goes well today!

Hi Giggle! I got pregnant on the second cycle trying so not long at all.

My appt was ok- he made it sound like the situation is not as dire as I think it is. He said that the amh is just 1 measure and we shouldn't panic until we know more. I will know more today! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->