Frer Progression- Chemical?

Forgot to mention, I ran out of frers and haven't bought any more. The cheapies aren't getting in darker :/ So, I will wait to see my levels via beta but wanted to let you know that continuing to test is just making me sad so I think it's prob best I stop. I am still temping and my temps are steady.

See I don't get it. We test and get a bfp and then drive ourselves crazy watching the line progress (I do this we all do) only to upset ourselves but the test isn't setup for progression or darkness. If you want progression buy a clearblue digital with weeks indicator. I focused on the lines, and symptoms this last time trying and it didn't end up happening. The next month December I say ok, no over thinking no testing like crazy and let's see what happens...I am almost 8 weeks now.
My point is we are our own worse enemy sometimes. Don't sweat it, relax and let nature do its think. From your post sounds like bfp to me and those are strong lines, please stop stressing and enjoy! I know easier said then done.(((hugs))))

Hey, I just wanted to stop by to give you some good vibes because this is pretty similar to journey. I was diagnosed in 2015 with PCOS. It was confirmed I was not ovulating on my own and told to be ready for a long road. I was put on femara just to see. They monitored my follicles and with my slow progression of the egg release they said it was probably not going to happen that month. Though they did confirm ovulation, we weren't hopeful. In fact, we started planning what we were going to do my next cycle.

I had a huge surprise and at 11 dpo I got a faint line. I was super worried because my lines were not progressing and my beta at 14dpo was 35..pretty much exactly like yours. I also had super low progesterone so I started that right away. Two days later and my beta was only 66.5, I was excited they were going up but I was so scared and panicking since it wasn't going up like I had seen with others.

Well, as you can see from my avatar and tickers, I went on to have a very happy and healthy pregnancy. My baby girl is now almost a year old!

Hang in there and don't count yourself out so quick! It's really hard to accept when you are told its not going to happen then when it does it isn't going as you planned, but you got a positive test when you were told it wouldn't happen on your own. No matter what happens, just let yourself get a little excited you beat the odds! :)

If it makes you feel any better, aslong as your number is within the scale then low or high, it doesn't matter... What matters is the doubling (or 60% and over) over 48 hours, I never used tests to check progression but had my bloods done, cause they were sure baby was ectopic, my levels were low and never went up more than 90% but I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant... Step away from the tests! Fingers crossed for you xx

I didn't want to read and run but I had to just say a HUGE thank you to you ladies for your stories and support. I am so appreciative and thankful and I feel so lucky to be apart of this community. I will respond to each of you once I am off duty!! <3

So much love to you all.

Wish and Amber, thank you!

Wish, do you remember your starting hcg's with your pg's? it just helps to hear positive stories :)

I sure do - keep in mind we may not have implanted on the same day so the dpo is kind of irrelevant but it shows my numbers started off low too.

11dpo - 9
12dpo - 23
14dpo - 85
20dpo - 1700

11dpo - 14
13dpo - 65
14dpo - 150
17dpo - 500

This pregnancy my lines didn't get super dark with frers and the progression was slow. I stopped testing at 20 dpo and they still weren't as dark as control line. I'm now 35 weeks. So don't give up hope yet. FX for great results tomorrow!

I had back to back chemicals in Oct/Nov 2016. My lines never got as dark as yours. I despise frer now and am clearblue all the way. I did an every other day clearblue comparison this time and could see the line darker. Frer the line still looks the same. Those new frers make me angry lol fx for you!

See I don't get it. We test and get a bfp and then drive ourselves crazy watching the line progress (I do this we all do) only to upset ourselves but the test isn't setup for progression or darkness. If you want progression buy a clearblue digital with weeks indicator. I focused on the lines, and symptoms this last time trying and it didn't end up happening. The next month December I say ok, no over thinking no testing like crazy and let's see what happens...I am almost 8 weeks now.
My point is we are our own worse enemy sometimes. Don't sweat it, relax and let nature do its think. From your post sounds like bfp to me and those are strong lines, please stop stressing and enjoy! I know easier said then done.(((hugs))))

MrsH, I know! I kept thinking I would never see a line without a lot of help and then bam! I was happy for a few hours before I started to get doubts and worries. And then cue in the compulsive testing. I just wish I could be less neurotic about the whole thing. It becomes so painful. There are so many pregnant women in my life and I have a feeling that ttc for them was very relaxed- no temping, charting symptoms etc. I wish I could be like that. The one thing that I learned from this is early testing is painful. Going forward, I am not testing until I miss a period if that. I like temping because it's useful so I will continue to do so but I agree with you 100% <3

Wish and Amber, thank you!

Wish, do you remember your starting hcg's with your pg's? it just helps to hear positive stories :)

I sure do - keep in mind we may not have implanted on the same day so the dpo is kind of irrelevant but it shows my numbers started off low too.

11dpo - 9
12dpo - 23
14dpo - 85
20dpo - 1700

11dpo - 14
13dpo - 65
14dpo - 150
17dpo - 500

Thanks, Wish! This really helps. I find out today I am going to keep you posted!!

Hey, I just wanted to stop by to give you some good vibes because this is pretty similar to journey. I was diagnosed in 2015 with PCOS. It was confirmed I was not ovulating on my own and told to be ready for a long road. I was put on femara just to see. They monitored my follicles and with my slow progression of the egg release they said it was probably not going to happen that month. Though they did confirm ovulation, we weren't hopeful. In fact, we started planning what we were going to do my next cycle.

I had a huge surprise and at 11 dpo I got a faint line. I was super worried because my lines were not progressing and my beta at 14dpo was 35..pretty much exactly like yours. I also had super low progesterone so I started that right away. Two days later and my beta was only 66.5, I was excited they were going up but I was so scared and panicking since it wasn't going up like I had seen with others.

Well, as you can see from my avatar and tickers, I went on to have a very happy and healthy pregnancy. My baby girl is now almost a year old!

Hang in there and don't count yourself out so quick! It's really hard to accept when you are told its not going to happen then when it does it isn't going as you planned, but you got a positive test when you were told it wouldn't happen on your own. No matter what happens, just let yourself get a little excited you beat the odds! :)

Jules, your little girl is SO SO SO CUTE!!! I have a 15 month old and he is the joy of my life.

I have read your story a million times between yesterday and this morning (I couldn't sleep). Thank you for giving me a shred of hope (thank you to all of you ladies!). I do need to stop testing (totally compulsive and I am so glad I didn't buy anymore frers) but it's still faint. I have a small kernel of hope but I am also preparing myself for the news that this might not be it. But it's ok- I am feeling so supported- the outpouring from this forum is incredible.

So this is the day! I have to take my son to his 15 mo appt and then I am just waiting by the phone for that call. I will post as soon as I hear! Thank you for the well wishes and for your story. It really is incredible and there is so much room for miracles- you really never know. :hugs:

Good luck to you today, hoping it's all good news :dust:

I know from your tests your pregnant! Looking forward to the doctor confirming for you so that you can stop worrying! &#129303;

Thinking of you today! I'm glad we could give you a little hope. :)

I know it isn't much help as you will know more today, but here is my 13dpo test. It's a curved handle frer like the one I am assuming you took. As you can see the line isn't super dark at all.

Attachments

• IMG_20150613_064409945.jpg
    IMG_20150613_064409945.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 85
Take the line regardless of how dark. A positive is a positive until proven something happened. Good luck ladies both look like bfp to me. Fref is the only brand I trust

I guess I should have added that my test was from June 2015. I was def. preggo. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->