Fresh from WTT

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Jewels, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Jewels

Jewels Wife & Aussie Mommy!

:hi: Mind if I join you girls in TTC? I've been in WTT on and off during the past year and now we're FINALLY ready. It almost seems unreal, but I am SO excited!!! :dance:

I recently ended my last BCP pack, and am expecting the withdrawal :witch: to start tomorrow. I plan on trying this month just for the heck of it (not expecting anything to happen).

I've been on BCPs for about 8 years, and this will be my first time off them for an extended period of time. I was generally pretty regular prior to starting the pill (28 days), so I'm hoping my cycles will return to normal pretty quickly, but again - not getting my hopes up. Hopefully my hormones won't go too nuts!! :rofl:

Do you girls think I should add my TTC ticker now based on 28 days, or wait until I have my first normal period? :hugs: and thanks in advance!

:dust:

2. goingforit

goingforit Well-Known Member

Good luck - my periods are back to normal after BCP and im only off since end of Feb! Fingers crossed for you !

3. mwttc

mwttc Pregnant- 1st Trimester!

Good Luck Jewels. I also took my last BCP at the end of Feb. This is my second visit from the :witch: since I stopped taking them. FXed that yours returns quickly as well!

4. lissaloo

lissaloo Well-Known Member

good luck girly !!! and welcome to the ttc section !!

5. Noodles

Noodles Mummy to two boys!

I came off the BCP in January, got a withdrawl bleed 3 days alter and returned to normal 27 day cycles stright away and we managed to coneive on our 1st cycle and are just hoping for a nice sticky!

6. claireyfairy

claireyfairy Mum to 1 pregnant with#2

I came off the pill end of March and had my withdrawal bleed 1st April. Had stomach pains for week after but now feel much better!

I am just waiting for AF next week hoping she doesn't mess me about! I have counted cycle as 28 days until I know properly- just because I like to plan!!!

Good luck and I hope you don't stress like I am already!!!

7. Jewels

Jewels Wife & Aussie Mommy!

Thanks girls and congrats on your :bfp: Noodles!! I just hope I'm as lucky as you guys were with the fairly quick return of normal cycles!

Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone!

8. Su11

Su11 Mum to H, Leo & Jake

good luck - hope you get your :bfp: soon :)