Fresh off the depo..TTC..AF late or just irregular still? OPINIONS PLEASE!

tattooedmama8

Reaction score
So my fiance and I just decided to ttc....or rather not try to prevent. I was supposed to receive my next injection at the end of Feb and did not go in to get it...I have been on the depo in the past before my first son and know what a havoc it can reek on the body and am well aware of the possible 4 months-year conception time after stopping the shot.

Here is my question,, during my recent use of the shot i did not have AF during use, as I had said, i received two injections, i was late on the second and at this time got AF around the 20th like i have for years. When I went in to get my next injection I was still bleeding and bleeding had stopped within a day of getting the shot. Now, since missing my last scheduled shot AF returned as scheduled in March and was all in all a very normal cycle.

Now in April about a week before AF's expected arrival I began the usual PMS routine and even promised my hubby that AF was on its way and my bad attitude should subside soon.. Well now here I am going on 9ish days late.

Tested several times, all BFN. i have had some possible symptoms, but nothing that jumps out and screams PREGNANT nor anything that i can be totally sure i havent concocted in my head while stressing over it. I could say i just "have that feeling" but again, could all be in my head ;)

I have not done any charting and was not tracking my ovulation however i do know that we did dtd near predicted ovulation and although i dont remember dates i do remember EWCM sometime(wasnt aware of what it meant at the time)

The only thing i can be sure is that i DID have "PMS" or atleast what appeared to be and when not on the shot my cycle is VERY regular and matches up quite nicely with my bff who is on the NUVA ring and has an almost exactly perfect 28 day cycle.

So...to continue obsessing over a possible pregnancy or chalk it up to that nasty little depo shot playing tricks on me? That is my question :)

Oh mannnn I haaaaaaate depo!!! Worst mistake I ever made in my life for my body. Depo knocked me clear off my regular band wagon and it had me bleeding on and off for over a year and I only got 3 shots before I decided to ttc again! on my first semi regular cycle... I got pregnant and it resulted in a m/c....blighted ovum. After the miscarriage it took me 8 months to conceive again, resulting in DD (using charting for the first time)....

Bc of what depo did to me? I vote not pregnant and blame depo.... : / stupid shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->