Freya's christmas Garden

Pink_Sparkle

1 Angel & 23 week preemie
Reaction score
Hi girls, I thought I would post a little photo of our daughter Freya's garden. Some of you might remember me posting her story back in August this year - we lost Freya to pprom.... I hope she likes her pink, girly christmas garden. When we decorated it, there was a lot of ice but I think me and her daddy did a good job. I hope she likes it. :angel:

Merry christmas Freya, forever our beautiful baby girl. We miss you more and more everyday x x x

Attachments

• Freya's christmas garden.jpg
    Freya's christmas garden.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 76
That is gorgeous hun!! And congrats on the bfp :happydance:

thats a beatuiful picture im sat here crying emotion just swept across me.

I have lost 7 angels beteen 8-14 weeks and this really touch me i know she would love this as you done a fantastic job well done x

It's beautiful....Love all the flowers.:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It is sooooooooooooo beautiful, I love it :cloud9::cloud9:

Congrats on your BFP :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls, we took her christmas things away a few weeks ago and got her a new teddy wreath for her due date...I'll try and post a pic xx

Attachments

• Freya teddy garden.jpg
    Freya teddy garden.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 10
Love the teddy too....by the way, congrats on your bfp..:flower:

It's beautiful, honey...and when I saw your BFP, I got a happy shiver down my back (if that makes sense) and a bit of a happy tear as well....

best wishes!

Thanks again lovelys :) My little bean is my little bit of hope in my tummy while Freya is my little angel in my heart forever xx

That is absolutely wonderful! All those wonderful things.

Freya will always hold a very special place in her mummy and daddy's heart and i am sure she knows how much she was loved. :hugs:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->