Friday feeling :)

lily24

Reaction score
Yuussss!! :hugs: Its that time off week again :happydance:
What do you all have planned for the weekend ahead???

I have ante natal class tomorrow all day! Then Sunday we're off to see the inlaws so a busy weekend for me xXx

Shopping and eating and sleeping lol things i do best xxx

Working saturday morning then sleep , eat , sleep and do nothing lol

sleeping, might go out saturday night and sleeping and well sleeping :rofl:

Studying tomorrow :-(, then off to friends for a bbq on sunday - I'll have to do the whole can't drink, I'm drving/on antibiotics/on-call lie. Hmm - which one to go for!! What a choice!!!

Studying tomorrow :-(, then off to friends for a bbq on sunday - I'll have to do the whole can't drink, I'm drving/on antibiotics/on-call lie. Hmm - which one to go for!! What a choice!!!

Lol been there and i understand its hard!!

People automatically come out with the 'are you pregnant' line lol

Lol been there and i understand its hard!!

People automatically come out with the 'are you pregnant' line lol

They do - especially since they know we are trying and everybody is just desperate to hear the news from us! It'll be doubly hard because the scan is the beginning of next week, so I'll feel like a real liar!!!

They do - especially since they know we are trying and everybody is just desperate to hear the news from us! It'll be doubly hard because the scan is the beginning of next week, so I'll feel like a real liar!!!

Half the times i was asked why i wasnt drinking/going out, i could hardly keep the giggles back! Just felt so silly trying to make up a whole load of sh*t! lol :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->