friday!!!!!

memysonand3

all done & loven my kids
Reaction score
so girls sorry to have worried you all i am still on for friday just been busy but never worry i will send jas a txt when i go into surgery kk andddd i have a scan inabout 11 hours to see their waights so i will hopefully get back on and let you know how big they are =) i need everybody praying that i will make it these next couple of days i dont have long left and might not beable to get on for the first week after but i will keep in touch with jas so you guys will know what is going on kk

love you girls you are so supportive

ashley cole elouisa sophia and lynette

ps. merry christmass girls

Good luck! I hope everything goes well and I'm looking forward to hearing about and seeing of pictures of your beautiful little girls soon!!

=]

Good luck hun :) I hope all goes well, lookin forward to seeing the pics :hugs: merry christmas x

oooo so xciting!!
good luck! im sure u, ur lil boy and ur beautiful girls will be great :)
cant w8 2 hear
:D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i will i actually think jas will let you all know as long as she keeps her phone on her lol

i will i actually think jas will let you all know as long as she keeps her phone on her lol

:rofl:
I'll make sure my phones fully charged and with me at ALL TIMES friday!

Also you might have to do the same for me in 2 months if your not busy with your L/O's to keep them updated when I go into labor!

i will so keep everybody updated hunny and i have my phone on me all night
during the day is a little bit harder but i will MAKE sure to have it on me around when you are due k =)

:rofl:
I'll make sure my phones fully charged and with me at ALL TIMES friday!

Also you might have to do the same for me in 2 months if your not busy with your L/O's to keep them updated when I go into labor!

I wish I had a cell phone so I get in on all this texting:p

lol rome i have a spare its just eh whole hooking it up and paying deal that i cant do for you its semi new but i dont even know what companeys you have WAYYYYYYY over there =(

you should start selling scentsy you can make at least some money doing it and it is in canada right now i looked lol i think you might like it at least i know i love it

I will google it, when Quintin is born I can get like an income support, and I have some money saved for things I need, a cell phone is something I just don't feel like I NEED.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->