Friendly chatters group x

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
Hello ladies so here we are welcome to you all

I'm Hayley I currently cd2 and looking for some lovely chatters to share ideas symptoms and conversations with!

Opening this group as I struggle to get replys on threads and don't want people to get upset like I did on here x

Feeling lonely join us xxxxx

Found it, I am also CD2 and have taken down the christmas decorations! Driving me insane, back to normality now, considering buying opks!

I never use them I usually temp but I'm not temping till. Arch going to ntnp till then bring on jan

I want to have a laid back approach xxx

Joined the gym today x

found the group! I am on CD 6 today so not too far ahead of you ladies. Me and DH have been NTNP for 2 years now! but still no luck. So i'm actively TTC#2 starting last cycle. I am buying some OPK's pregnancy tests, Preseed, softcups, also starting DH on Fertilaid and Countboost, also drinking a cup of green tea everyday, and I maybe am considering fertilaid for myself. Haven't made up my mind yet. I am 27 DH is 38. We have an amazing 6 year old son with severe Autism. He is a wonderful, very intelligent little boy. I think a second child will just complete our family. I know my son wants a sibling, everytime he sees a baby out in public, his eyes light up, and he grins ear to ear and yells "BABY!" I really really hope I get my BFP soon! Just waiting on ovulation to come! Sending lots of sticky baby dust to all the ladies who join! can't wait to see who get's their BFP's!

Omg that story caught me by suprise had me all emotional there!

Welcome Hun xxxx

Welcome Hun xxxx

Me and DH are really excited, We aren't telling our family though. expecially my mom. My mom can be really mean. about 6 months ago, I thought I was pregnant again, so I kind of asked my mom what she thought if I had another baby and her response just hurt me so much. She doesn't think I should have another one because my first is all "messed up" Her words. That we are being irresponsible having unprotected sex and we are just "stupid" for even trying for another one. I guessing she thinks that because my son is autistic, our second one will be too, and she doesn't think it's the right thing to do with risking the life of another baby. Now I will admit, parents who have autistic children do have a greater risk of having more than one, but at the same time, mothers of autistic children have other kids without autism as well. I knew a lady who's first born was autistic, but the other 3 she had were completely fine. I don't think we are being irresponsible.

I dont think you are being irresponsible you have clearly thought it through! Good Luck xx

Welcome Hun xxxx

Me and DH are really excited, We aren't telling our family though. expecially my mom. My mom can be really mean. about 6 months ago, I thought I was pregnant again, so I kind of asked my mom what she thought if I had another baby and her response just hurt me so much. She doesn't think I should have another one because my first is all "messed up" Her words. That we are being irresponsible having unprotected sex and we are just "stupid" for even trying for another one. I guessing she thinks that because my son is autistic, our second one will be too, and she doesn't think it's the right thing to do with risking the life of another baby. Now I will admit, parents who have autistic children do have a greater risk of having more than one, but at the same time, mothers of autistic children have other kids without autism as well. I knew a lady who's first born was autistic, but the other 3 she had were completely fine. I don't think we are being irresponsible.

Don't you ever feel bad or irresponsible for wanting another baby Hun no one should ever make you feel like that!!

I think it's amazing your ttc

Tell me about your son?

My friend had a little girl who is autistic she's so intelligent bless her and she also has a son who isn't autistic.

Welcome Hun xxxx

Don't you ever feel bad or irresponsible for wanting another baby Hun no one should ever make you feel like that!!

Tell me about your son?

My friend had a little girl who is autistic she's so intelligent bless her and she also has a son who isn't autistic.

well he just turned 6 in October. He also started special needs kindergarten this year. He wasn't speaking at all before school started, now he is talking a lot. I mean sometimes you can't understand what he is saying, but he really tries to talk to you and have conversations. It's so sweet. He wasn't potty trained until last year either. There has been a lot of struggles, and stress, but he is really flourishing. His teacher is amazing, she comes over to our house sometimes to just play cars with him...:laugh2: There are only 4 students in his class, so his teacher tries to really communicate with them on a personal level, which I think is great, he has really taken to her. It's been a long road, and I know things will never be perfect, and I know we will have more hurdles to jump in the future, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I used to be in a really bad place before I met my DH. always getting into trouble, didn't have respect for anyone, but 8 years ago it all changed for me. I met my DH, we got married, and had our son. My son has taught me to be a better person, and my DH makes me want to be a better person. My life is great, and I have my two special guys to thank for it!

My gosh, that just broke my heart. I'm a speech pathologist, and I have a big love for the autistic. The autistic students at my schools just make my heart shine. I'm hoping to join the autism team next year (they asked me to join a few weeks ago - I have to finish my internship year, and it depends on what happens with this little bean growing in my belly). Your little one is so far from "all messed up." Gosh, I'm upset by that.

Yes, there is a higher risk for a second child with autism, but honestly, I have seen several autistic students, as well as having a cousin who is autistic, and I've not ever met a family with more than one autistic child. So the risk may be higher, but it is still low.

And you know, if you do have a second autistic child, it sounds like you're a wonderful mother for the little one you have now. If another autistic child is in your future, he/she will be a blessing in their own way, and you'll love him/her just the same.

Don't be discouraged from having a second child to love on. Does your little man see a speech pathologist?

Welcome Hun xxxx

Tell me about your son?

well he just turned 6 in October. He also started special needs kindergarten this year. He wasn't speaking at all before school started, now he is talking a lot. I mean sometimes you can't understand what he is saying, but he really tries to talk to you and have conversations. It's so sweet. He wasn't potty trained until last year either. There has been a lot of struggles, and stress, but he is really flourishing. His teacher is amazing, she comes over to our house sometimes to just play cars with him...:laugh2: There are only 4 students in his class, so his teacher tries to really communicate with them on a personal level, which I think is great, he has really taken to her. It's been a long road, and I know things will never be perfect, and I know we will have more hurdles to jump in the future, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I used to be in a really bad place before I met my DH. always getting into trouble, didn't have respect for anyone, but 8 years ago it all changed for me. I met my DH, we got married, and had our son. My son has taught me to be a better person, and my DH makes me want to be a better person. My life is great, and I have my two special guys to thank for it!

Omg far to emotional tonight I think your amazing well done to you babes you sound like an amazing mummy x

My gosh, that just broke my heart. I'm a speech pathologist, and I have a big love for the autistic. The autistic students at my schools just make my heart shine. I'm hoping to join the autism team next year (they asked me to join a few weeks ago - I have to finish my internship year, and it depends on what happens with this little bean growing in my belly). Your little one is so far from "all messed up." Gosh, I'm upset by that.

Yes, there is a higher risk for a second child with autism, but honestly, I have seen several autistic students, as well as having a cousin who is autistic, and I've not ever met a family with more than one autistic child. So the risk may be higher, but it is still low.

And you know, if you do have a second autistic child, it sounds like you're a wonderful mother for the little one you have now. If another autistic child is in your future, he/she will be a blessing in their own way, and you'll love him/her just the same.

Don't be discouraged from having a second child to love on. Does your little man see a speech pathologist?

aww, that is wonderful! it's ladies like you who make my son's life brighter and give them a chance at life! I really want to hug you right now:hugs: My son goes once a month to the Childrens hospital in my area for behavioral and speech therapy. He also gets speech at school. they just did and IEP at school to figure out where he needs the most help and such. I am just so thankful that he is getting what he needs. There are people out there "like yourself" who dedicate their life to children like my son, and it really does make a difference for their future.

Welcome Hun xxxx

Tell me about your son?

Omg far to emotional tonight I think your amazing well done to you babes you sound like an amazing mummy x

thanks so much! I know I have been emotional as well lately, I think because AF came this month and just crushed me. I was really hoping for a BFP. I really hope everyone keeps me posted with symptoms and everything, I really like reading people's symptoms. I get giddy and hope you get your BFP as much as you do! :laugh2: I'm still new to all this tracking and stuff, I just figured out how to do Basal, but I'm having some issues with it. My temp stayed the same for about 3 days, then shot up a degree, then this morning went up even more than that, but i'm only cycle day 7. I don't have any other signs of ovulation, I mean I have watery CM, but my cervix is still firm. I don't know if this is just my normal temp changes as I have never tracked before, but I thought you didn't get a spike until after ovulation?

Typically you don't spike until 24 or 48 hours after ovulation. There are a lot of things that can affect your BBT, though (listen to me - I just started tracking, too, but boy did I read up on a lot on the interwebs). Mine will change pretty significantly if I test even 45 minutes later than normal, and if I get up and go to the bathroom before I test, versus testing immediately, or even if my husband turns the temperature down in our room (though I think that's a thermometer thing). It's pretty sensitive. Since it is your first cycle tracking, I would just keep going and see what it does. It's difficult to guess much, since you don't have anything to compare!

Honestly, I had more luck keeping an eye on my CM than anything. In fact, I didn't even start charting my BBT until the day I ovulated!

Typically you don't spike until 24 or 48 hours after ovulation. There are a lot of things that can affect your BBT, though (listen to me - I just started tracking, too, but boy did I read up on a lot on the interwebs). Mine will change pretty significantly if I test even 45 minutes later than normal, and if I get up and go to the bathroom before I test, versus testing immediately, or even if my husband turns the temperature down in our room (though I think that's a thermometer thing). It's pretty sensitive. Since it is your first cycle tracking, I would just keep going and see what it does. It's difficult to guess much, since you don't have anything to compare!

Honestly, I had more luck keeping an eye on my CM than anything. In fact, I didn't even start charting my BBT until the day I ovulated!

OOPS didnt' mean to post my chart twice! :laugh2: Yeah my temps are just all over the place right now. I will be getting OPK's and everything on the 31st when I get paid again. So hopefully my temps will correlate with my OPK's. I don't get a lot of EWCM, i'm considering 2 things for that, either mucinex, or FertileCM. But am getting some Preseed because I tend to get dry when we DTD. :blush:

Morning ladies cd3 for me and af still going strong as ever I have lost my thermometre going to search for it later x

https://i44.tinypic.com/2hmhpft.png[IM

here is my chart for today, My temp to a huge dip, and my cm is still kind of watery but there is some creamy mixed in with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->