Friendly chatters group x

I don't remember much about charting temperatures- I never did it first time round.

I got myself a digital thermometer but could never stick to taking my temperature before doing anything else in the mornings- I'm always desperate for a wee, but also wanting to sleep for as long as possible so running late- no time to be hanging around waiting for a thermometer that seems to take Forever!! Lol

Am I right in thinking you get higher temps after O? & then it falls again before AF or keeps rising if you're pg? (Simply)?

X

I don't remember much about charting temperatures- I never did it first time round.

I got myself a digital thermometer but could never stick to taking my temperature before doing anything else in the mornings- I'm always desperate for a wee, but also wanting to sleep for as long as possible so running late- no time to be hanging around waiting for a thermometer that seems to take Forever!! Lol

Am I right in thinking you get higher temps after O? & then it falls again before AF or keeps rising if you're pg? (Simply)?

X

from my understanding your temp rises after O, not sure about temp before AF, I just started doing it this cycle and really don't know what i'm doing :laugh2:

Morning all

My temp is low around af then dips for ov then elevates xx

Any plans this weekend ladies xxx

We had planned to see friends who have a 5yo & a baby born in Nov we are yet to meet but he's got to have a hernia operation on Thursday & we didn't want to give him any bugs that could put that off. Poor little thing! :(

So other than doing a roast & lots of marking before school starts again on Monday no plans!

Our anniversary break was lovely though & DS was a good boy for granny- despite getting two more teeth while we were away!!! Lol

How's everyone else doing?

Xxx

CD14 today. Cervix is high up, EWCM today as well. mild cramping, just waiting on my positive OPK. Really hoping I catch that egg!

Go on girl get bedding x

me and DH BD at 3:30 this morning :laugh2: My softcups just arrived in the mail so we are going to BD again this evening and i'm going to use them. I went into the bathroom to try and practice with one, I got it right the first try, and I can't even feel them, they are AWESOME! I went and bought a 7 pack of Equate brand OPK's and a 7 pack of First Repsonse OPK's. I was worried becasue the Equate one's didn't seem like they were working right, so I ran and got the more expensive one's and sure enough, FR is showing a darker line than the Equate one's. My Wondfo's won't be here until the 6th, and I am suppose to Ovulate tomarrow, so that's why I had to run and buy the others just in case I O at the right time this month.My OPK's aren't positive yet though, the line is still a lot lighter than the testline. So if I don't O tomarrow or tonight, It will be pretty soon. I checked my cervix this morning after I peed and it is really high up, it's not completely soft yet, kind of medium and so is the opening, so I know it's coming any day now.

All sounds good I'm going to start on opk today x

Ooh yeah your ticker says you're entering your fertile period- exciting stuff! :)

Jealous! Lol good luck :)

Roll on next week for me ;)

Xxx

Just done an opk x but I don't know when to do them or what lol x

I don't know anything about them! Is it a POAS job? Does it need FMU like pg tests? Or is it completely different? What does it measure? Anyone know? X

I did a post but no replys hence why I made this grip up as this forum is so rude half the time x

It's ok when there click have a question though x

I'm assuming you googled?

I found this- interesting that it says best time is between 10am & 8pm! I wonder why that is!
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a561822/how-to-use-ovulation-predictor-kits

Xxx

Ooh tmi but I was excited to see some transitional/getting towards EWCM this evening! Maybe I'm going to ovulate before next Saturday!!

Xxx

You never know Hun I'm cramping again too opk time x

CD15 today, yesterday on CD14 I had a ton of EWCM, cervix was high and soft but my OPK wasn't saying positive. So me and DH DTD last night and I put a soft cup in afterwards. woke up this morning used the bathroom and pulled my softcup out and checked my cervix again, it doesn't feel as soft as it was yesterday...But my OPK looks the same as it did yesterday not quite positive. I'm still having EWCM but I could have swore I would have ovulated yesterday with all those symptoms. FF says i'm suppose to ovulate tomarrow, but my ticker says I ovulate today..:laugh2: I have all the signs, just no positive OPK, and I have never had that issue. When I use wondfo's I always get a really dark line, but this cycle I had to use first response OPK's because my mail was delayed and Wondfo's won't be here until Monday. I don't know what is going on, i'm feeling mild cramps and have diarrhea (TMI) it's like i'm having cramps in my abdomen that feel like O cramps, but then having cramps in my stomach from the other..:laugh2: I also get really bad Diarrhea during AF as well, something about my hormones trigger my irritable bowel syndrome Here is the OPK I took today at 1:30 PM
https://i43.tinypic.com/2j29obl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->