Friendly chatters group x

https://i44.tinypic.com/2hmhpft.png[/IM

here is my chart for today, My temp to a huge dip, and my cm is still kind of watery but there is some creamy mixed in with it.

It's to early for you to ov yet according your ticker x

What cd are you?

It's to early for you to ov yet according your ticker x

What cd are you?

CD8 today. I just can't believe the first time I finally start charting, that's when my temps want to act all crazy and make it harder for me...:laugh2:

Hey jo xx

Young- I think it will even out closer to ov Hun just make sure u do it same time every day :)

Hello all, massive hiccup with me ttc, had a bit of an argument last night as as im still CD3 I took the pill this morning :(, but I'm not going anywhere I still like to chat.

As for temps alot of people don't chart during af as temps have a tendency to be a bit wacko!!

Fallen do you have PCOS or just having a wacko cycle?!

I have pcos but no cysts just the syndrome part :( and oh no I hope everything is okay!

Oh no tinge that's not good

Don't be hasty though taking the pill babes you might make up xxx

So I'm cd4 now af seems to have given me a cramping break for now

I'm feeling really positive today for a bfp in 2014 xxxx

How are you all xx

Im alright! Still waiting for af! Got bloods again tomorrow! The joy!

Really don't know where the witch is lol I am on CD 42 now!! I think its gonna be a killer!!

Im glad the cramping has stopped :)

Im alright! Still waiting for af! Got bloods again tomorrow! The joy!

Really don't know where the witch is lol I am on CD 42 now!! I think its gonna be a killer!!

Im glad the cramping has stopped :)

See you tonight xxx

i'm on cycle day 9 today. temp is staying pretty much level, have creamy CM, I'm just waiting to ovulate!

Nope their is no hope, seeing a doc tomorrow as I need something checking out and asking for my repeat prescription of the pill, I have 7 days left on a previous packet I had. I take Cerazette and its a continuous no break one. Side effects of other contraceptives scare me. Never mind, I have my son so will concentrate on him. I wish you girls all the best in TTC and may there be many :bfp: and :baby: here is some :dust: to make sure! xxx

Ah found you guys :) mind if I join you?

I'm CD9 today, can't wait to ovulate next week & get on with it!!! Lol

Will be testing 25th if not before, but am merrily enjoying as much steak, pate & runny eggs as I can get my hands on between now & then- oh yeah & plenty of BDing! ;)

Enjoying an anniversary break with DH having left DS with my mum for a few days :) I love him to bits & miss him like crazy, but it's nice to have some us time for a change!

Happy new year everyone :)

Xxx

Of course we don't mind welcome xxx

Have a lovely break xx

hey ladies! I'm on CD13 today, just waiting to ovulate, My CM is super watery with little bits of EWCM mixed in, but there is a ton of watery CM, so I'm due to ovulate any day now. My OPK's are still showing negative, so it's the waiting game for me. I have been having some issues with my temps CD11 I had a huge temp spike, but no positive opk before that, then CD12 temp went way down to normal again, and today it's staying normal. This is my first cycle tracking temps, so it's probably going to take a few cycles for me to understand and decipher these crazy temps I have...:laugh2: I'm having mild cramping, so I know I haven't missed O. Here is my chart from today...

https://i44.tinypic.com/219ga1h.png

hey ladies! I'm on CD13 today, just waiting to ovulate, My CM is super watery with little bits of EWCM mixed in, but there is a ton of watery CM, so I'm due to ovulate any day now. My OPK's are still showing negative, so it's the waiting game for me. I have been having some issues with my temps CD11 I had a huge temp spike, but no positive opk before that, then CD12 temp went way down to normal again, and today it's staying normal. This is my first cycle tracking temps, so it's probably going to take a few cycles for me to understand and decipher these crazy temps I have...:laugh2: I'm having mild cramping, so I know I haven't missed O. Here is my chart from today...

https://i44.tinypic.com/219qa1h.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->