Friends forever :)

wanabeamama

Reaction score
I have met the most supportive ladies ever here always make me smile when I'm down and you girls are always on my mind.

So keeping this special place for feeling good and support along our journey:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Me too I have been here almost a year and you ladies hold a Special place in my heart ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:Thanks for the thread ,xxxx

It comes without question :hugs: :hugs: I'm glad your feeling a little better :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm ok I finally got my pre-op appointment that's on Monday and the ivf clinic said I should get my letter tomorrow so I feel like things are moving I know there is still a long long way to go but it's a start.
Have you got anything nice planned for the weekend?

I'm ok I finally got my pre-op appointment that's on Monday and the ivf clinic said I should get my letter tomorrow so I feel like things are moving I know there is still a long long way to go but it's a start.
Have you got anything nice planned for the weekend?

That really is wonderful and once u are in the system am sure u will get help really quickly ,:kiss:Was at the zoo today and possibly movies tomorrow then Sunday is Sunday school my aunts then baths and laundry :thumbup:Kids go back to school on Monday ,they have been off for a week ,:hugs::hugs:

That sounds like a perfect weekend :happydance: what are you going to see at the movies?

Aww lol I havnt seen the adverts for them yet I can't remember the last time I whent to the cinema maby I should plan a trip :) I have strange taste in movies though lol I fancy watching the new Ghost Ryder :D

Porkchop has really bad gas tonight...I just had to share that.:haha::sick:

Eeeeewwwwww lollol I had bad gass last night :rofl:
There's nothing worse that dog fart lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back