Friends forever :)

Haha oh dear I guess there nothing you can give a dog to stop that lol

Not really...and I can't send him outside, bc I don't like the dogs out in the dark. The could get scared.:blush::haha:

:hi: girls!!!!! Love you all!!!!

I'm still suffed full from lunch!! OH took me to a new place. We ordered hugs veggie sandwiches, chips, salad and blueberry smoothies!! I am still full 2 hours later :)

What everyone doing tonight?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hi: heather mmmm I cant stop eating lol sounds like you had a lovely day :happydance:

I dnt leave my dogs of in the dark either!! How sad that would be:(

Does he sleep with u in ur bed?

I'm not doing anything!:haha:

Your lunch sounds wonderful! Are you off of school on Fridays?

:hi: Laura :):)

Do you have lots of valentines day candy left around too? Omg we have way way to much!! My mom gave us each a basket full for vday!

No, I am allergic to dogs, so they sleep downstairs, lol

Ladies am so sad to leave u all but I need to get to bed ,it's almost midnight ,love u lots ,nite nite ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I didn't get any :cry: booooo I can't have any though lol awww how sweet of your mum that's loveley :hugs:

My god I'm going to jump that post man in the morning lol

Heather what candy did you get?

Night Tracey :)

Laura, I shouldn't eat it either, but I do sometimes :)

Brooke, today we dont have school due to the holidays :) and ur allergic to dogs :haha:

Hmmmmmm let's see!!!!

Peanut butter m&ms of course!!! Chocolates, Carmels, Sour & sweet tarts!! Everything :) lol

Im dying to eat some chocolate but I might just wait for Easter mmmmmmmm my favourite time of the year lol

Mmmmmmmm peanut butter M&M's yummy I just want a giant kinder egg yum yum yum

I have a house full of candy, but luckily, I don't really like it. LOL

It's a yummy chocolate egg that's white chocolate on the inside and it has a toy inside it :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->