Friends forever :)

:haha::haha: there the best
Aww I love your avatar pic it's sooooo cute :D

:haha:
I also love the candy bar whatchamacallit:) yum!!

Ur mail is coming 2maro rite?

Yep well tomorrow or Monday at the latest eeek im excited and nervous all at the same time lol I'm going to sit by the post box all morning until he arrives lol

I'm so so excited for you too!!! We will be doing fertility treatments around. The same time probably :happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope we're not I hope you don't need fertility treatment :hugs::hugs:

I always felt in my heart that I would need help... FS, OH and I agreed on three natural cycles (with aspirin, possibly progesterone or the blood thinners) if nothing positive comes from that, then straight to injectable meds and IUI and another HSG. You know how it is, just can't wait around for more endo to grow, so that's the plan as of our conversation this morning when i got my 7dpo blood drawn :thumbup:

That's a good plan, you know I have always known I would need medical help too so I totally get that :hugs: so your 7dpo, is that to confirm ovulation and check progesterone levels?

We are so much alike!! Inside and Out :haha: :hugs:

Yep. It is to check progesterone. And then will do it again at 14dpo to check levels again. I think he is being very thorough:thumup:

That's great heather I'm so happy your being looked after :hugs::hugs:

Ho did I miss this thread?:wacko::haha:

I agree Laura, I have met the loveliest, most supportive ladies here & I never want to imagine not knowing them:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

:hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: T3 :happydance: well I only started the thread last night :hus:

:hi: good morning girls:)

How is everyone this morning?

The weather here turned gloomy!! Fogged over and rain :( not good for a beach day anymore! What to do now..

Ha we had some strange weather today it was bright sunshine all morning and then all of a sudden the sky whent black then heavy rain and wind lasted 5 minuits and now bright sunshine again lol
I'm not doing anything as usual lol

Morning ladies ,sorry I am just on but my Internet was down and we just went for a three hour walk in the woods with a picnic ,just back and am knackered ,how's everyone today?:hugs::hugs:

Hi girls! I have to run my Saturday errands shortly.:nope:

Hiiiiiiii aww a walk and picnic in the woods sounds lovley my oh is uh a grump he wouldn't do anything lik that lol

:hi: B what you got planned fo the day???

Well, I have to go and return a really fugly sweater (jumper), Target for household stuff, grocery, and lunch. Shouldn't take too long, but I'm not feeling it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->