Friends forever :)

Yes, I have only gotten positive feedback from them, so I assume no one is highly offended.:haha:

:hi: girls!!!

Long stressful day at school + bad cramps all day = one grumpy and tired woman!!! :haha:

Hopefully 2maro will be better!

Have a good evening :)

Heather it sounds like school is really helping you get back to yourself :hugs:
What are you all doing this weekend?

Having a very hard emotional day :cry: :(

I want a baby sooooo bad, yet I dnt think I can carry on, I feel like I can't handle it anymore:cry:

Having a very hard emotional day :cry: :(

I want a baby sooooo bad, yet I dnt think I can carry on, I feel like I can't handle it anymore:cry:

O babes I am really sorry you are having it so bad :cry:,but u will find the strength to carry on darling I know u will ,you just need to keep going ,this journey is one of the hardest you will ever be on but at the end of it u will have the sweetest most precious baby ,praying for you babes ,,love always ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much Tracey :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: you are such a sweet friend! :hugs:
Its just the thought of losing another baby at this point is heartbreaking! The last loss put me into such a depression that I am scared I won't survive another one.

Heather I'm so sorry your having a tough time I can't even imagine the pain you must feel but you will find the strength to carry on I know that every time we get knocked down and it seems so far away the thought that if we get up and carry on there is a chance that one day you will be sat cradling your baby thinking wow I did it, and you will never look back god will only throw at you what you can handle you just need to dig deep to find that strength that's in there and use it to create your dream :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much Tracey :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: you are such a sweet friend! :hugs:
Its just the thought of losing another baby at this point is heartbreaking! The last loss put me into such a depression that I am scared I won't survive another one.

I know sweetie but u haven't really gave yourself much time ,your body and heart are still healing ,but one day u will feel strong enough ,and I will be right with you ,we all will ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->