Friends forever :)

How are all you beauties today? Oh won't take me to the cinema today boooo he said he will take me on Tuesday but we will see lol

What's everyone doing today?

:hi:

I am starving and it's not even 8am here! I am thinking bagel with peanut butter and bananas yummmmmmmmm!

Tell ur OH to get off of his butt and take u to the movies like a gentleman!!! Tell him Heather said so! :haha:

OH took me shopping again :happydance: he is spoiling me :):)

Yey shopping hope you got lots of nice things :haha: mmmmm I'm so wanting peanut butter at the Minuit but I don't think I can have any booooo lol

:hi: girls!!! :) I have a very busy day of homework ahead of me!! Blah! Blah!

homework!!!!! :(:(

my brain hurts!! ugh!

but now I am done with the boring stuff and on to the OB/GYN and infertility chapter! :) lol

Yey so your our personal OB? Lol :happydance: I'm glad your keeping busy how long is the training/school/course lol I don't know wha you would call it lol

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lol! I wish:)

The program is until May :) then I have to pass the state and national exam!

I just want to be done already! Lol! I want to be doing egg retriveals and creating babies :happydance:

Wow that will be amazing omg that is so quick it would take 2-3 years here to do that lol
Oooo you can collect my eggs lol

Wow that will be amazing omg that is so quick it would take 2-3 years here to do that lol
Oooo you can collect my eggs lol

O no no!!! Lol I meant I wish I was done with school completely! After this I still have to do the 2 year ultrasound program and pass that exam! Then work on getting myself into an infertility center:) I still have awhile! And even then I would only be doing u/s, the dr would do the egg retrieval. It will just be fun to be in the room :) I can't wait to be all done with school!

Only if oh remembers to get the stuff but he has been sooo bloody miserable lol

Yeah still lol he's really getting on my nerves now I'm sick of asking him what's up but really I know it's cos he hasn't had any :sex: or hand action but when he's in a mood he just makes it worse for himself who wants to pleasure a grumpy, moody man NOT ME lol so he better snap out of it if he wants anything :grr:

aww :hugs: :hugs: Laura!!
btw, check your pms!! :)

well I have started spotting again :shrug: Guess this is just gonna be a weird cycle because of the miscarriage. Spotting is not normal for me. Plus Af isn't even due yet :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->