My OH sent these to me... :haha:

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi everyone :flower:My oh is being a dick as wel, cos I wouldnt give him a bj this morning :growlmad:I told him he was making me so angry that if he put it near me I would bite it of ,he's just being an ass ,I hate it wen he thinks I should just do wot ever he wants ,how's everyone else?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Omg you girls make me laugh sooooo much lollove the pictures heather
Tracey men can be such prick's sometimes but omg it sounds like I wrote that myself lol

Heather it could just be the aspirin making you have spotting:shrug: I love your new siggy pic lol

:rofl: :rofl:

kind of funny how her post and the one pic went together! LOL

I didn't think about the aspirin! that can cause spotting?

LOL me too :thumbup: but its a little big, wish I could make it smaller :shrug:

Lol bigger is better it gets the message across lol
Hey I just posted something on my journal sounds a little crazy but I'm hoping it will help.

Glad you like it :hugs: I'm just trying to clear myself of negativity and be as positive as I possibly can.
And hey keep the fun coming laughter makes the sun shine brighter :D

Ok tomorrow is the start of lent and I need to give something up for six weeks ,how about blowjobs ?omg my hubby would shit his pants :nope::haha::haha:

Yey blow jobs lets give up blow jobs I really hate them lol OH always says I never look like I'm enjoying it well duh why in the world would I 1. It's boring 2. I get neck ache 3. It doesn't tast of chocolate now if it did then I might reconsider :rofl:

Yey blow jobs lets give up blow jobs I really hate them lol OH always says I never look like I'm enjoying it well duh why in the world would I 1. It's boring 2. I get neck ache 3. It doesn't tast of chocolate now if it did then I might reconsider :rofl:

:haha::haha:I feel like I wrote this post myself ,:haha:

Well OH is finally happy again lol but god my arm is aching lol
:bodyb::bodyb::spermy:

Hahaha yes I had chicken chow mien again it was very nice and no it wasnt deep fried lol

Give it time, someone will try to beer batter and fry it.:haha:

Haha they probably have somewhere lol eww
You know I have come to realise today that really all theses "pregnancy symptoms" are a load of rubbish because today I have been exhauste, had heartburn, nausea, my nipples are killing me and I've been really dizzy and thirsty but the truth is they at all just from a fluctuation in hormones and obviously I'm not pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->