Friends who are pregnant together???

She sounds like my five year old. My bff was trying to get pregnant with her first for around 6 months. She was very much hoping it would happen. Unfortunately it took her a little while and she was getting discouraged ( little while as in not right away). I on the other hand got pregnant randomly with my third during this time! My friend was nothing but happy, supportive and very involved. 10 weeks later she got her bfp and we were pregnant together. It was amazing! That's a true friend. Yours is really selfish and childish and I would X her completely!

Me and my bestfriend are due on the same day. Which is pretty cool and my other best freind is 8 weeks pregnant both of them are both pregnant with theirs second children.

And when they found out i was pregnant they were both over the moon as we had struggled for so long.

Your freind just sounds like a horrible person. Most people are excited to be pregnant with their friends.

Thought I would update everyone on this ridiculous situation. I have held my ground and refused to contact her and I have not heard from her, not once. No text. No call. No Facebook. Nada.

As upsetting as it is? I'm accepting to the fact that she clearly doesn't value our "friendship"... Can't help but to annoyed by it all but, good riddance I suppose. Thank you again for all your advice ❤️

Oh bless, I hope you don't dwell on it too much, and you can move on from this person super quick! You deserve much more :)

I had a friend like that, I was friends with her for about 9 years, I even had an apartment with her for a year or two.
She was always doubting me, when I told her what I was going to college for she said "good luck with that" sarcastically. When I told her I was going to move out of the province she bitched at me, saying I would never do well away from friends and family. Countless other things she had doubted in me. I finished college, I moved out of the province on my own and have a great job now. Things she never believed in me for. She always thought my boyfriend (back then) and I would never make it together. We are now engaged and having a baby and have our lives *somewhat* together. On top of it all I am only 23 years old. I completely cut her off as a friend about a year ago. I haven't said one word to her since, she asks people about me all the time, stalks me on social media, talks bad things about me. My decision to cut her off was the right one, I do miss her sometimes but I just remind myself of how awful she was to me. She even tried to ruin my life with my fiancé, when I moved out to be with him she told him lies so that he wouldn't want me to move with him, so that I would stay living with her. Good thing he doesn't believe that kind of crap. Anyways although your friend doesn't sound horrible, she does remind me a lot of this girl that I had cut off. I would maybe keep a distance, or even tell her and if her response is a negative one, stop talking to her for a while. Good luck :)

My sister was like this. Hubby and I had been trying for over 2 years when she fell pregnant. I congratulated her and just in passing said "Oh im so happy for you, congratulations! you beat us to it, so jealous. Can't wait to be an Aunty" She was so offended that I may fall pregnant while she was and "steal her thunder" she was really mad with me, this lasted through out her pregnancy. I was so angry that she expected me to put everything on hold just incase when I am already older than her, running out of time and already 2 years into trying. i ended up getting pregnant 1 month after she gave birth. She got over it

My sister was like this. Hubby and I had been trying for over 2 years when she fell pregnant. I congratulated her and just in passing said "Oh im so happy for you, congratulations! you beat us to it, so jealous. Can't wait to be an Aunty" She was so offended that I may fall pregnant while she was and "steal her thunder" she was really mad with me, this lasted through out her pregnancy. I was so angry that she expected me to put everything on hold just incase when I am already older than her, running out of time and already 2 years into trying. i ended up getting pregnant 1 month after she gave birth. She got over it

She never got over you getting pregnant 1 month after she gave birth? What did she "own" the whole next year too.... She sounds super special that one :growlmad:

When I saw this topic, I thought "Oh how lovely!" without reading the content. Never knew THIS would be how your "friend" treated you. Yeah, agree with others, you need to lose her number.

Not a friend, but my cousin is due three months after me and when she announced her pregnancy, I was over the moon! It was my hubby's birthday and I told her she gave me a gift instead :)

Our kids will grow up together, how cool is that? I can't wait!!!:happydance:

I was a little sad at first and then I was angry and now I'm kind of, "meh", about the whole thing.

Whatever. My life is more drama free without her- sad to say. I wish her the best and all my love because it's who I am but I'm a valuable person and my real friends and family love me.

It is what it is. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"