friggin mil

loulou1980

Reaction score
my mother in law is so heartless,shes had a few still births and dc and she truned round to me and said oh dont worry theyll just scrape it out :evil: she's got no consideration whatsoever,then i tried to explain what happened,and she said"so was you ever pregnant then" i hate her with avengence,she has no heart really,i dreamt that they did the dc and were like actually we have found something ,if they did that then maybe i would have been able to justify my symptoms more.the past week my symptoms have been really bad,i started throwing up etc things i hadnt done yet,why was my body so cruel to my emotions. i never cried yesterday,felt ive done enough the past week but still feel theres more to come,my stomach and pelvis are aching and im trying to bestrong,sorry for going on but had to put it somewhere

oh honey, i am so sorry, this is the last thing you need...you need all the support in the world just now....remember we are here whenever you need to let off steam...
lots of cuddles to you and oh
bxox

I read this last night and could not reply ](*,)

What a moo - Some people are so insensitive its unreal esspecially those who should be more supportive & think before speaking!

Family can be a nightmare when we went through the ectopic ordeal I knew things weren't good it was one hell of a journey & I had my pissed aunt on the fone saying how excited they all were (she knew what was happening too) I gave her a sharp 'pack it in this isn't a gd situation' she apologised then within a second hypered up again said but its ok i know it i feel it its going to be a boy im so excited! I was SO mad how dare she, she had no idea! :x Hasn't been in my good books since!

Ignore her hun & we all thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->