Fringe?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Does anyone watch this?! Omg it's fab. I'm only on episode2 of season1 but I'm recording season 2 as I know that's on now.

It's like a scarier Xfiles but even better :thumbup: It's on Virgin TV Choice at the moment (the whole of season 1) if anyone wants to watch :D

We started watching it as it is made by the Lost people but I'm afraid I really didn't enjoy it. So little that I find I can't even remember what it was about! DH didn't mind it but it came lower than other things he'd rather watch and as he has limited time it was Out!

I actually prefer it to Lost. Lost was too random, I gave up on it after season 2. Maybe Fringe appeals to the geek in me :D

Great isn't it :thumbup:
Season 2 is great, more twisty than the 1st season.

I actually prefer it to Lost. Lost was too random, I gave up on it after season 2. Maybe Fringe appeals to the geek in me :D

See we love Lost and liked the weirdness of it and convoluted plot so it was just to our tastes but Fringe was a bit too spelled out somehow. I also had some science issues just from the first episode! lol

love it, but mainly because it means i can drool over joshua jackson for a whole hour.

Ew, not my cup of tea at all.. Think I'd rather have Walter :rofl:

i started watching the fringe...got about five mins into the first episode and it creeped me out too much so i turned it off...i'm a complete wuss!!! :rofl:

Does anyone watch this?! Omg it's fab. I'm only on episode2 of season1 but I'm recording season 2 as I know that's on now.

It's like a scarier Xfiles but even better :thumbup: It's on Virgin TV Choice at the moment (the whole of season 1) if anyone wants to watch :D

DH and I watch it! We LOVE it!!

Omg Virgin media have only 10 episodes up now wtf :shock: I cant watch the latter part of season 1 now :growlmad:

I have a question about series 2..............
you know how Charlie was killed by that thing and it chucked his body in the fire and is playing that he is Charlie to get at Olivia? Well how come none of Charlies family have mentioned him missing, or is it playing happy families with his wife?! :confused:

I love fringe, watched the whole first season, but it's on so late now that I sit with it on, but I'm that cream crackered with my lo that I'm not taking it all in, so I end up watching the repeat too so it sticks in my brain :roll:

I watch it twice too! I record it, watch it then watch it again at the weekend with DD and OH

Me and DH love fringe too and this season is looking really good. I think the thing is playing happy families

OOOOArr how good was Sundays episode! I am glad the whole Charlie thing is out in the open now!

Love this prog soooo much... app its really popular in the US just not so much over here :wacko:

Loving Fringe ... its just fab! I was telling someone at work about it, and the person is a serious techie/patent person, and he said, "oh yeh stuff like that been going on for years" ... told me didnt it :rofl:

Just love it though, the whole possibility of the parallel universe and the stuff that goes with it, gadgets etc! Im a geek for that kinda stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->