from 20st to 13.5st comparison pic

FsMummy

single mum to 4 cuties
Reaction score
what do you think? ive lost 6 and a half stone, can you see a big difference? i still don't see it tbh. ppl say i've lost loads and obviously i know 6st is a lot but i still feel massive.

Attachments

• me fat 2.jpg
    me fat 2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 87
wow, thats great! I can see it in your face absolutely

thanks :) i've lost over 12 inches off my waist. gone down 4 sizes in trousers and 3 or 4 on the top, gone down 2 bra sizes too lol

oh yes forgot to add my target weight is 10st so still a bit to go. hopefully will lose even more than that but we'll see :D

Well done you!!!! Yes, I can see in your face. xxxx

WOW! thats amazing! i weigh just under 20 stone and i hope i can get down to 13.5 stone that would be fantastic! well done! how did you do it?

WOW! thats amazing! i weigh just under 20 stone and i hope i can get down to 13.5 stone that would be fantastic! well done! how did you do it?

purely just diet and exercise changes. basically eatig better foods and less food lol plus a lot mor exercise. i swim twice a week, i run and i walk a LOT sometimes 6 miles a day. i think the fact i breastfed exclusively for a year had a lot to do with it too though.

WOW well done you!! absolutaly fantastic, I bet you feel a million dollars :happydance:
I lost 8st in 2010 and after having a baby I need to lose it again :dohh: but I am on my way again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->