From a lurker.....

nikkiangel83

Mum to a little girl
Reaction score
....with a BFP!!!!

:bfp::happydance:

Thanks to everyone on here who has asked the questions that I wanted to ask and to those that have answered. You all helped me through this TTC stage. All the info I needed was right here without me having to do a new thread every time!!

I've not always shown my thanks and I am sorry for that but you all are fab.

My main symptoms were bad skin heartburn, sore BBS and more CM than usual. I had VERY slight blood on Monday and have had cramps since so seriously thought I was about to come on but here I am with 2HPT both saying BFP!!

I thought I was due Friday but my cycle has been varying from 26-28 days so couldn't be sure. The doctor perscribed me tablets and I wanted to make sure that I could take them so that is why I done the HPT but I was totally expecting a BFN coz of the dates and wasn't going to pick the tablets up until next week to be on the safe side. I even asked the chemist if there was any chance of false postives but apparently it is very rare. I hope he is right!!

I shall post pics just as soon as the cam takes a good one. You can't see the main bit!!!

:hug: and :babydust: to all.

woooo! :yipee:

that is great news! congratulations!!!!

Thanks all!

I am starting to think of other things now so I shall try and get a list together.

Tempted to do another HPT tomorrow with FMU but I doubt it would show as neg now would it???

x

well done congrats xxxxxxx

Congrats :)

If you've had 2 bfps then you shouldn't get a bfn in the morning.

Congrats. Have a happy and healthy 9 months.
xx

Congratulations.

See you in first tri!!

Hx

Aww massive congratulations hun (i did quite a few 'extra' tests over the week after my first BFP...just to make sure and because i loved seeing those 2 lines appear lol)

Congratulations x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->