From another thread: what is your favourite shade of lipstick?

Tegans Mama

home edding mum of 2
Reaction score
I have two favourites. I'm very much a pink/nude kind of girl. My two favourites are L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in Nude Ingenue and MAC Creme Cup :flower:

What are your favourites?

MAC Viva Glam Nikki 2 is the only one that works on me just now :/

Or MAC St Germain

MAC's amplified Half N Half. It's nude lipstick with peachy undertones. It's the only one I use, I love Nude lipsticks.

NARS semi-matte lipstick in Heat Wave. Love love it. I haven't quite found my perfect nude colour.

I tend to wear lip gloss instead of lipstick. I've had it so long I wasn't sure what it was but just checked and its pink moon glam shine by l'oreal. I only wear that on nights out etc. Day to day I tend to wear Nivea pink pearl lip balm (the stick iykwim) I tend to wear more eye make up so don't go OTT with my lips.

My favourite lipstick ever was one from the Avon cheapo range. They don't do it anymore :cry:

I wear Accessorize lipstick now in "Obsessed", it's like a pinky matte beige colour. I don't think it suits me that well but it suits me better than any I can find! I only wear that and Carmex. Can't bear lipgloss.

I'm not a lipgloss fan either. I hate it when my hair goes flying everywhere and ends up stuck to my lips. gross :lol:

^^^ Same! I remember reading teen magazines and they'd always say to make sure you reapply lipgloss before kissing your crush (HATE that phrase too), but really?! Surely that'd be all sticky and disgusting?!

Edit: I put a shit tonne of typos, dunno what's up with me!

^^^ Same! I remember reading teen magazine and they'd also say to make sure you reapply lipgloss before kissing your crush (HATE that phrase too), but really?! Surely that'd be all sticky and disgusting?!

You're messing :rofl:
I hate lipgloss even more when kissing. It's like friggin glue!

I wear a nude/pink one by Clarins during the day but I can't remember the name and am too lazy to go and check :lol:. My going out lipstick is a darkish red MAC one called Diva. My best friend and Daisy's godmother is a senior international makeup artist for MAC so I get to try lots of MAC ones out.

The lipgloss I wear isn't sticky at all!! I think that's why I've worn it for years! I hate it when you get the stuff like glue and your hair just somehow finds it! I've never had any problem with this one.

Just now, MAC Rebel, without a doubt. But I go through phases of over wearing them to death and then not again for ages.

YSL Rose Opera was my summer stick! And just now I'm veering towards Dior Declamation.

Expensive lipsticks are my downfall in life!:cloud9:

I like lipgloss, ether Lancôme's juicy tubes or bourjois 3d affect.

I wear collection 2000 lipstain in "kiss" its the only one that doesn't clash with my horrid pale skin and ginger hair :rofl:

ooh im going to have to have a look at mac lipsticks! I looked in my local boots this morning for a new colour but didn't find any I like. I normally use collection lip stain no idea what its called but its a peachy colour, it lasts ages too.

Oh for anyone who likes nail varnish I got a bargain this morning. I brought a seventeen nail varnish which was ment to be reduced to 1.99 but it when through at 99p. I normally only buy Revlon nail varnish but this is really nice too. I got one called ruby gem and its a really nice autumn colour.

All from MAC - see sheer, ravishing, Milan mode and ruby woo. By far my most faves!

MAC- Hue, Creme cup, blankety, pure zen I just LOVE mac xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->